• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Character Ever?

Wolverine. Badass. And despite the constant depiction of foam-at-the-mouth rage, he's well-developed, even more so than the X-Men's poster boy Cyclops.

Rorschach. He's essentially Batman in the real world; a nut. No powers, just detective skills. Plus the voice. Feckin' awesome.

Oh, honorable mentions. Deadpool(Comics, movie!Deadpool sucked), Dr. Manhattan, Nightmare, Kratos(God of War), and Gumshoe.

Col. Jade Curtiss, Third Division, Malkuth Imperial Forces.

Why, he's so good-natured and honest it almost hurts.

{Shot}

This.

This

This

This

This is so much win, it isn't even funny. And a Jade fan is last type of person I expected to see here. Of course, that good-natured and honest comment is what makes it so...

I know. D: Not too many people here have played Abyss.

Jade's my overall favourite, but Anise is almost on par with him. She's so adorable and yet so... kickass. |3 And Peony, and Ion, and Professor Nebilim, and Asch...

Midna. She's so quirky and mischeviouse it make me want to smile. Her problems and personality make her an expesialy memorable character for me. I love the way she manipulates and bullys Link at first, but eventualy ends up becoming friends with him. It's a commenly used pairing, mishcheviouse arrogant child-like person pairs up with the more mature and seriouse hero who has to stay with them because they know important things that the hero doesn't.
Anyways, Midna FTW. X3

I know. D: Not too many people here have played Abyss.

Jade's my overall favourite, but Anise is almost on par with him. She's so adorable and yet so... kickass. |3 And Peony, and Ion, and Professor Nebilim, and Asch...

I can't stand Asch :x Mainly because he's the reason Luke gets so irritating at the end. Anise=Fucking awesome. <3 her Cat Cat Kitty Cat costume to death xD It's a shame though, because Anise gets alot of hate... Dist the Rea-- err... Rose is awesome too.

This changes for me EVERY DAY almost. I'll just list my past likes.

Liquid Snake- MGS
The Spy- TF2
The Medic- TF2
Sid Burn- Vigilante 8

Rita Mordio from Tales of Vesperia...So, so tsundere good. Not to mention "Blah blah blah, TIDAL WAVE!"

Sheena from Symphonia, Sheva from Resident Evil 5, Looker from Platinum, Wattson from RSE, and Ilyana from Fire Emblem

Just thinking of it, Lucas, Duster and Kumatora from MOTHER 3 might just be my favourite characters ever, they aren't your standard heroes either. Lucas is a little pussy in the beginning, as SSBB shows rather perfectly, but he slowly grows stronger as the game progresses. Duster is a shaggy-looking thief in his 20-30's who limps and is constantly told his breath stinks, but his an invaluable companion with rather unexpected skills, and you just simply grew to him as the game progresses. And lastly there's Kumatora, a tomboyish princess with bad temper, maybe the only character who swears and being rather rude in general, but she pretty much softens up as she become better friend with Lucas, Duster and Boney, she's also crying at the end, and might just be the only one who does that, Duster also mentions she looks kind of cute which might just be the root of the popular DusterXKumatora pairing.

But as said, all three of them are extremely characterized, and might just be one of the strangest group of people in any video game ever, which is why I love them so much. Kumatora is also my favourite female video game character ever, <3

Hmm, ever?
Jowee from Drawn to Life, and erm...... hmm, i think that's about it, actually, unless movies count too, i've got millions from movies. (Do movies count?)

Midna. She's so quirky and mischievous it make me want to smile. Her problems and personality make her an especially memorable character for me. I love the way she manipulates and bullies Link at first, but eventually ends up becoming friends with him. It's a commonly used pairing, mischievous arrogant child-like person pairs up with the more mature and serious hero who has to stay with them because they know important things that the hero doesn't.
Anyways, Midna FTW. X3
This just earned you some serious awesome points in my book. Midna rules! xD

Sheogorath wins!

"Come back soon, or else I'll pluck your eyes!"

"I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... come to think of it, it began to smell... must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears."

"Jyggalag! He is the Prince of Order. Or biscuits...no, Order! And not in a good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, boring! And not a fan of my work, I can tell you. Hates it, hates me. You've seen his knights. Not the warm and cuddly sort."

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. I suppose that can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese, true? You've run a maze like a good little rat. But no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little."

nuff said.

Some other characters I love a lot right now is Klonoa and the King Of Sorrow. Klonoa is energetic yet quiet, and he just looks adorable, especially in the red collar outfit. King Of Sorrow is just adorable all the time, but otherwise I know practically nothing about him, really. I just love him to bits.

King Of Sorrow is just adorable all the time, but otherwise I know practically nothing about him, really. I just love him to bits.

PLAY KLONOA 2. NOW.

I love the King of Sorrow, too. Even though he really doesn't do much. He's the final boss, and you don't actually see him until the end of Klonoa 2. In typical Klonoa fashion, he's part of a plot twist involving another certain character... Though I'd have to say I like Leorina as a character a bit more.

Anyway, Raz from Psychonauts.

this is Haar. he is a wyvern rider. he pwns faces. he nabs a badass jailbait. he has an eyepatch. and he does all this awesomeness in his sleep. also he's arguably the best unit in Fire Emblem 10 aside from Ike and Shinon. so yeah.

and this is Balthier. he's the only British playable character in any game ever. he brings a gun to a sword fight (literally). he has an airship. he's also the son of an utterly batshit, equally British scientist. did i mention that he's a goddamn pirate? yeah.

finally, this is Valkyrie. she doesn't take shit from no-one. she has a personal army of dead people. when this creepy-but-awesome guy starts perving over her, she kicks him right up the backside. she is BADASS. shame that her successor is so bloody annoying. ):

honourable mentions: Fergus (NO HIS NAME IS NOT FELGUS fanslations are stupid); Robo; Phoenix Wright; Maya Fey; Edgeworth (HE IS ENGLISH EVEN IF IT CONTRADICTS EVERY BIT OF PW CANON IN EXISTENCE); Cid Highwind; Edgar Figaro (him and Fergus are brothers i swear to god)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom