• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fight for the stars[Might be blood}

Eric said "Really? I never knew that! My father was an Admin, right below Gonzap himself. Now I'm wondering 'Gonzap must've heard about my father's death. He's probably pissed at those Rocket bastards.' Giovanni's going STRAIGHT to Hell once I'm through with him!"

Ian slept and woke up when Umbreon nudged him awake and pushed him up.
"Good, now we can catch an Abra for ourselves."
Umbreon modded and shifted around in the grass until he picked up a scent and surged forward. Ian followed to find an Abra sleeping there and so he backed away until he was far enough until
I can see you, you know? Your a very loud person aren't you? The abra giggled, telepathicly of course.
Bye!
"Umbreon! Use Mean look!"
The Umbreons eyes glowed and Ian threw the ball.
... the ball pinged, confirming the catch. Ian picked it up and let the Abra out.
Meanie! The Abra pouted. Ian shrugged and left for the shack, the Abra picked herself up and walked with him, avoiding his eyes.

"Girafarig, let your clones have it and use Sunny Day!"
Girafarig lept about merrily and brought the sun out form behind the clouds.
"Now Stantler, Solarbeam on Shellder!"
Stantler reluctantly aimed at his own leg and blasted the Pokemon as well as damaging itself multiple times to try and shake it off.
Sakura looked at the Bellsprout who had succeeded in demolishing her Girafarig clones and gasped, "Girafarig-Rain Dance!"
'Shoot, I almost gave that thing the adavntage too...Think ahead Sakura, think ahead!'

Shellder fell off the Stantler's leg. His special defense wasn't that good, but he was still standing.
"Why did you do Rain Dance?" Rosie asked, and then told her Shellder, "Use BubbleBeam [an egg move] on that Stantler! Bellsprout, try Vine Whip again!" The Pokemon attacked a random clone, which just happened to be the real Girafaring. Meanwhile, Shellder was shooting many bubbles at his opponent.

"Mom was filling out a job application for Team Rocket when she died," spoke up Thorn suddenly. "It was her last resort. She didn't have anywhere else to go. We were starving."

Ian walked in to the shack and let the Abra he caught wander over to Violets and talk.

Tadeo rolled his eyes and got up. With all of the noise, he'd never get to sleep. He grabbed a tin he kept under his bed and went into the kitchen area to make himself some very cheap coffee. He remembered when his parents were alive - he would never have had to live like this. It was all his Aunt and Uncle's fault. Some day, he'd get them back. Only Vittorio, who had awoken out of faithfulness and followed Tadeo to the kitched, saw the irony in his simmering while watching percolating.

"The sun would undoubtedly strengthen your Bellsprout, no? Alright, Stantler-with the advantage of the storm clouds use Thunder on Shellder. No more clones but what's a Bubblebeam to you? Okay, Girafarig-with your opponent close, use Toxic!"

Stantler kicked up and a storm cloud hovered over the Shellder who successfully executed Bubblebeam, hitting Stantler a few times. The electricity gathered within the cloud burst out and upon Shellder while Stantler fell into a state of confusion.

Girafarig, who was in a tight hold obediently spat out the purple glob which caused little damage due to the rain putting Bellsprout in a weak poisoning status.

"Uh-oh. Stantler? Hey Stantler!?"

The Stantler wobbled in circles while Girafarig squirmed in the vines of Bellsprout.

((Gardevoir, you can decide if those Solarbeams and that Thunder KO'ed your Shellder yet ^^))

((Bellsprout is Poison-type. It can't be poisoned.))
Shellder couldn't take all of the special attacks. He withdrew into his shell as he fainted.
"Bellsprout, let go of Girafaring and use Vine Whip on it!"

Abra seemed to wake up a bit more when sensing the other Abra.
You got caught too? Yeah, humans are jerks. I hope mine doesn't force me to evolve, though. We could probably teleport away while they sleep.

Actually, I kinda like being caught, get to meet other Pokemon ya Know?
Ian thought this Abra of his was more of a Bubbly kid than Violets Abra acting like an old Grandma.
"O.k guys, we all need to work hard today ok?" Ian said, no one listened, strangly enough, Eric was awake and seemed to be looking out at the group.

Abra shrugged and teleported in front of Violet.
One thing. Please, for the love of Mew, don't force me to evolve. It would not be pleasant to go from this to some kind of Pokemon with a three foot mustache.
Violet blinked in surprise, and Onna giggled softly and replied,
Grumpy much? She's not quite as evil as you think, you know.

Ember popped out of his PokeBall. "Try evolving into a Pokemon with three foot-long hair that serves no purpose at all."

((I'm going to be away until about Aug. 15, and will probably not have access to a computer until I come back. D=))

((oops. my bad. ^^;))

"Stantler! Uh-," seeing he was in lala land from confusion she went straight for Girafarig.
"Girafarig-Psychic!"

Girafarig used her powers to stop the Vines in their tracks and wrapped them around the Bellsprout.

Bellsprout tried using Vine Whip again, but the Psychic was too powerful and he fainted.
"Darn..." Rosie said as she recalled her Pokemon. She was almost going to cry because she had no way to heal them.
((Why do I always lose battles in RPGs? ;_;))

((Aw, don't fret. better luck next time right? ^^))

Sakura smiled and handed her Revival Herbs. "I don't go anywhere without them. They'll be alive and restored all the way."

Back
Top Bottom