• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

But what would a Maf need a Spreadsheet for? In my opinion, that makes M&F more suspicious than you, especially since the Copclaim didn't solely cast suspicion on you, Mawile.
idrk why a spreadsheet makes mawile that much less suspicious. i don't think mafiachat is all-knowing

Spreadsheets make sense to my brain. It's hard to take notes on a 25 person mafia game without one, and I don't know how you guys manage to keep notes without them :(

is everyone actually taking notes

@rari_teh i don’t see why a four person quote chain is necessary. it seems to me like keldeo’s ideas sufficed and would be less of a pain to extract information from

literally same. what do people even write that isn’t just copypasted from the thread
in which case just. reread it tbh

As of the information I have right now, I'm lead to believe that I can't. My whole job is to keep mawile alive. However, there's the chance that things might change once mawile dies (which.... i have to assume is happening today.) Worst case, I become a benign third party, best case I get assimilated into the town.

Re: rari, it was kinda last resort trying to keep him alive. I was grasping at every straw I could because i didn't want to lose.
Ayyyy benign third party party.

(I've been keeping up with the thread, but I've got a lot going on tonight, so you probably won't see much of me 'til tomorrow!) F's for Eifie
Mawile.

i'm reading through EoD with maf!mawile in mind - this is gonna be stream-of-consciousness/me just dredging up quotes, so excuse some maybe irrelevant things

I'll also pile on the Odie_Pie wagon for now because I would rather not die.
maybe i'm too trusting. motion detector doesn't sound like a made-up roleclaim
stryke

(4) Stryke: Herbe, IndigoEmmy, M&F, mewtini
(2) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini
(1) serimachi: kokorico
(2) odie_pie: kyeugh, kokorico
these are two adjacent posts - i don't think mawile voting odie was as weird as we made it out to be (i placed my vote as mawile placed his, so at the time he voted, he actually was making the stryke/odie wagons even)

I'm mulling it [sitting on Mist vote] over.
I find the pile on a little unnerving too
a little unsure of how i feel about panini/her voting behavior still but maybe it means nothing?

i really really don't think an odie vote signifies alignment, and i dont think the pile-on matters. even if voting odie shouldn't feel like a vote to abstain, it invariably does when odie hasn't shown up and none of us have talked to them
repeating this because i think there was some vote-digging going on earlier
but i haven't gotten to anything from toDay yet

What if the power that would develop you mentioned meant that Non-Action Hero became Vigilate Man, and Eifie somehow triggered that power?
Huh, was changing tropes a thing in the previous game? From the way it was worded, it seems like whatever it was was part of my power trope so I don't think it would actually change my power or character trope.

EoD, cont.
[things that don't really matter here]
I don't really know, my notes on [Stryke] aren't super long. My death is coming up soon, so I don't really have a lot of time to go and research again.
this final sentence read weirdly to me as it was happening so i'm bringing it back up (i also replied and was like "if one person switches wagons, you're safe bro") but also possibly pure stress response ig

that being said lol
on Mawile vs. Stryke: actually tbh I found Mawile's defencepost earlier reasonably convincing. It was more "meh. yes, I have an excuse for being inactive, but I don't blame you for finding me scummy." than actually trying to make retorts against accusations - kinda would expect mafia!Mawile to be more vociferous.
this was a #goodchicken take from koko just before madness ensued. i also agreed with it, but for what it's worth, mawile did end up coming back with what could be said to be a vociferous reply:
I WILL MOTION DETECT ANYONE TOMORROW NIGHT AND SOMEONE CAN DIRECTLY FACT CHECK ME
so take that as y'all will

Quite strongly. Please move :( Maybe its just because mawile read me correctly but yeah. I don't want to mislynch a town inforole
i'm not totally sure why herbe waited until kind-of last minute to reveal tbh? since lover isn't a power role. but other than that i think his behavior is consistent enough with his claims even if i think it's now canon that they're town/scum, etcetera

Back
Top Bottom