• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Found a Heart Container :3

RespectTheBlade

rage against the dying of the light
BLADE grew to Lv. 15!

ATK + 6
DEF + 4
SP. ATK + 2
SP.DEF + 5
SPD + 1

So, finally turned 15. :D Feel free to use this thread for whatever you like. As this is TCoD, this thread will probably degenerate into some insane chaotic party involving copius amounts of alchohol.

((Any of those wanting to give me a gift in ASB, anything is fine, but I'd love if an available ref could take up one of my battle against Coroxn or Whirlpool. ))

Let's send out the (Birthday) Party Cannon!...Too soon? Mmkay.

Anyways, Happy Birthday! :D

Wait what why aren't the drinks spiked yet? This must be rectified immediately.

Happy birthday, friend!

...The drinks will be spiked by the time Silver arrives. For some reason it always happens that way.

Does anyone want me to spike the air again?

If anyone spikes anything, though, it can't be bulbasaur. With bulbasaur's track record, he would probably spike the air with math conversation.

The only math allowed on birthdays is simple addition--that is, adding one more year to how old you were previously. And no, "how old you were before" is not a variable.

(No offense meant, bulbasaur. <3)

Again, happy birthday to RTB!

I'm currently trying to save up my cash for nefarious purposes, so I guess I'll ref another one of your battles. You can expect one of them up soonish.

Happy birthday!

But math can be fun! For example, today I am x^2+225 years old. (solve for x, omit extraneous solutions.)

and not only am I unsure as to whether or not silver will be here, but I have a strange sense the drinks will be spiked before.

Happy birfday!
happy-birthday-ground.gif

:3
I dropped your cake by accident.

Back
Top Bottom