• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Typos?

This has happened, though, I don't have a direct quote.

Meaning to say "I like math", I said "I like meth"

^ Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Anyway...

More of a spoken thing but my Chorale teacher said "discomboobulated" instead of "discombobulated."

Since he teaches a bunch of immature high school girls...yeah.

"I'd like to eat a celebrity" instead of "I'd like to meet a celebrity" xD
That was right before math class started. Not really a typo, but it was still a really funny mispronunciation.

I was at a Thai resaurant and on the menu instead of "Pork Dumplings" they had "Pork Dumpings". Oops. Bet not too many people ever ordered that one.

Actually, it was several years ago when I noticed that. When I went there more recently they still hadn't corrected it.

i went to a sushi bar with my friend and where it should have said sushi on a part of the menu, it said sush.

typing without looking at the keyboard is rather easy.
typing with my eyes closed is rather easy.

heh.

Ⓣⓨⓟⓘⓝⓖ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓢⓞ ⓔⓐⓢⓨ〪

Yeah, alt characters fun...

I think it's kinda funny when someone tries to say 'lol' and instead they say 'kik'.

I’m writng this to make sure I can write something witthout looking ir gkabcung af gnr mrgbkard J vhess J faj, U

(I'm writing this to make sure I can write something without looking or glancing at the keyboard, I guess I fail :/)

I did that in Wird. Um. I wonder how many typos I'll make now...

Wow, only one :O

My brother: i gir a ckye scrikk

Me: I got a clue scroll.

Typos in bold :O My brother tried as well.

That many people can't type without looking? <--that was without looking. :P

I made a funny typo somewhere, did their instead of there.

'Shit' instead of 'shirt' happens quite frequently.

I can't think of any other good ones off the top of my head.

how do you make those letters in the circles like... ⓣⓗⓘⓢ? what's the alt codes?

mmm, i wrote vee instead of violet on my math paper today. again. :\

also...

sush.png

Back
Top Bottom