• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GIVING AWAY ZORUA IN LARGE QUANTITIES

I have the snivy now if you're ready to trade, surskitty. Just give me a second to look up my friend code. eta: 0174-7132-3032

Zora, I... think?... one of my unhatched zorua eggs might be female. If you really want a female one that badly I can look. (Or I could just give you the female I was using to breed them, but it can't be nicknamed.)

I can only trade on weekends, haha. :(

You can get them pre-e4! There's a transfer thingy in ... Hiun? specific to shiny gerbils or celebi.

...Says here you /can/ but you also have to wait until the main game is complete to actually... /transfer/ them and... oh sod it.

I can only trade on weekends, haha. :(

You can get them pre-e4! There's a transfer thingy in ... Hiun? specific to shiny gerbils or celebi.

Oh, well then. Remind me, then, because otherwise I will get distracted and probs forget.

I don't ever leave pokémon unnamed.

I have wifi today and possibly some of tomorrow. I'll probably have it off and on throughout the week, but only weekends are reliable. If you've got it already, let me know.

Can I reserve a female Zorua, named ポニー?
No. You can try to reserve a zorua named ポニー, though. I might not get around to renaming one.
Hiikaru ♥;473922 said:
Hello! Is this still a thing?

If it's still a thing I'd like one named Kyrin or Kitty!
Looks gross with fullwidth. Egg or something else; I have a lot of named zorua.
Me want Zorua named Talli Reeko.
If that won't fit, name him Talli.
Won't fit; will look bad with fullwidth.

I have wifi right now but likely won't in a fairly short amount of time.

I'd like to request a Zorua, please. Any nature is fine, as well as gender.
Name: Kira

Thank you! :)

Not too late, am I?
My friend code is: 1077 0224 4971

So, after we've registered each others friend codes, I just enter the Wi-Fi Club or what? *noob to this, heh*

I'd like to request a Zorua, please. Any nature is fine, as well as gender.
Name: Kira

Thank you! :)

I'm not in the mood to go rename any zorua at the moment, so it probably won't be named キラ. But yes.

white (j) 4469 6423 7718

Back
Top Bottom