• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 4]

I am thinking the mafia may be inactive? Maybe? Kind of? I am sort of desperate for leads.

Well, I'm Persephone. I can only talk in Spring and Summer days, which explains my lack of posting.

But I do get a bit of info on Winter/Fall nights. Ariadne's ghost visited me and told me that she placed strings on people's houses. Apparently five people's strings were severed before the first day. The five are Mai, Metallica Fanboy, Windyragon, donotlookatdiagram, and Glace.

Any explanations?

.... That is interesting.

No idea.. could any of those people pop in with some info? That is kind of weird.

That might explain why Glace's death said that "not all are innocent".

I... have no idea what that might mean. :/

That is definitely interesting, though!

Hmm. I used my night action on the first night, so that's probably it.

Hmm...
I don't think the list has anything to do with night actions, or else I'd be on that list, too.

I think I am going to vote for donotlookatdiagram/whatevertheirnameis.

One of those Phantom hunches.

One member of the Council claimed to have a weak sort of clairvoyance, and the one known as donotlookatdiagram was brought to the floor. Saying nothing in defense, they were taken to the gallows and killed without a second thought.

donotlookatdiagram was lynched. They were found to be innocent.

Send in night actions.

Back
Top Bottom