• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 6]

Bluh, no deaths again?

Filler post to state my presence. :/ I... can't really think of much to say, though an inactive mafia group is the most likely option at this point.

What if the mafia didn't even know they were mafia due to a vague pm?

I think there actually was a mafia attack or other at some point. That idea would only be valid if there was never any mafia attack.

The name is Wargle...

Agreed, but I didn't understand my Role PM at first, and it took a little bit to determine if it was one role that was sweet or a sucky one. I got sucky...

... What about alien activation? It's totally possible that it's happened with these nights with no deaths. I'd say inactive lynch, but there is a chance that that has happened... Tenative vote for abstain.

*sigh* Today was supposed to be an interesting day.

No-one was lynched. All abstains have been used. 2 days for actions.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 6]

At the time of the winter solstice, there were no deaths. The council members hardly thought it worthwhile to rustle their way out of their toasty beds and make the trek through the winter wind and snow for the council meeting. So it came as a shock when the Oracle of Delphi came rapping urgently on all the doors, insisting that each and every member show up.

"Forces are gathering, and soon what was once a speck of chance on the horizon will become fate's inevitable terror. There is still hope, for certain things have been revealed to a figure of legend, and shall they share their knowledge, great evil may be averted."

No deaths. 3 days. Discuss.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 7]

Well this is extremely boring.

But at least it wasn't left to rot.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 6]

Whuh it's been like a month but okay! Let's have at it.

エル.;571025 said:
There is still hope, for certain things have been revealed to a figure of legend, and shall they share their knowledge, great evil may be averted.

Well, someone has some information. Do share!

If anyone has any info they've probably forgot it.

I want this game to come back, I just reread it. SO IDK, let's lynch someone because I feel like it.

Wargle?

Frightful of what might become if none are killed, the council selects Wargle. As the council members reach the gallows to witness Wargle's destruction, clouds gather overhead. Suddenly, a earth shaking boom that accompanies a blinding blue flash knocks everyone to their feet, except MysticMoon, who is frozen in a block of ice. The letters πρόοδος are etched into the ice block atop the area where MysticMoon's shocked face is preserved a few feet within.

After wondering what-the-F just happened, the group decides that one death is good enough, and allows Wargle to live, for now.

MysticMoon is dead. She was innocent.

3 days for actions.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 7]

The hills are in bloom once again, as it is nearing the equinox. Mewtini is found laying in a dried up stream, alongside Windyragon, who is oddly covered in a shroud dead leaves. There are no marks of any kind on Mewtini's body, but Windyragon lays there in worser shape: her skin, from head to toe, is shriveled, as if she had been submerged in water too long. Later inspection of Mewtini's house reveals a lethal amount of empty wine bottles.

Mewtini and Windyragon are dead. They were both innocent.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 7]

The text rather clearly implies Mewtini was Windyragon's lover. Hm.

Back
Top Bottom