• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween Festival 2008

Kusarigamaitachi

Correct.

Icalasari

Correct.

Prettzel

Correct.

Blaziking 175

Correct.

Walker

Correct.

I feed on happiness and store it away,
And I'm a great lucky charm.
I'm just waiting for the day
When I meet someone to share it with, who wishes me no harm.
Chansey.

I'm a relic from days long past,
My appearance mysterious, my purpose unknown.
I float on the power of my mind and cast
powerful beams from my hands to strike down my foe.
Claydol?

I may look mean, but I'm quite fragile,
And some days it's hard to keep my head up high.
I'm strong, but not so agile,
And if you make me mad, I'd rather fight than fly.
Rampardos

I may look mean, but I'm quite fragile,
And some days it's hard to keep my head up high.
I'm strong, but not so agile,
And if you make me mad, I'd rather fight than fly.

Granbull.

Ugh, always you are with the updating during times when I am not available.

Anyway uh I think the answer to the trivia question is sig moves. There might have been other things, but that's the only significant one that comes to mind.

Prettzel

Correct.

Kratos Aurion

Mmm, there was something else.

Edit: Kusarigamaitachi

Yes... although I don't remember if the thread was also used for signature moves. I didn't realize that thread had only been created on vB, so I can't get into it. I suppose I'll give you and Kratos one point each.

Back
Top Bottom