• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Heroes: Pokemon

Re: {Now Started} Heroes: Pokemon

Jon looked at the "floating", old, wise-looking Alakazam. "So what did happen?" he asked. "And how do YOU know?"

Lilly dashed around in the earthquake, avoiding falling debris. She was pelted a few times, but ended up just hurt slightly. As fast as she could, she went back to the dojo. It was a bit damaged, but could be fixed.

"You may not believe this," came the reply from Chris. "But it was an attack. Doom Desire if I'm not mistaken."

Mazeka finally reached the base, and headed for the meeting room.

"Sorry I'm late," he said upon entering, "That freak earthquake slowed me down. Have I missed anything important, or was it jsut getting started?"

"Well, everyone, my name is Eden, and I have the power to copy powers. Not like Kirby, who can only have one power at a time. I can store them in my memory. Using one requires a special manipulation of thinking, one which I have to remember, so I can forget them. The more powers I know, the shorter the time that I keep a power. If I use a power enough times, then it will become part of my long-term memory. For example, if you don't know how to add two and two, then you learn. If you practice enough, then addition will become a sixth sense to you. Much in the same way as my power. Currently, I am stopping the fissures in this building with a force field, which I can't hold much longer, so if you can fly, please do so."

Jon stared at the floating Alakazam. He remembered the message Matt had told him: RECRUIT!
"So.... Would you like to join the Company? And do you know anyone else?" he asked.

<...Tell me what this 'Company' does.> he replied telepathically.

"Well.... We're trying to monitor people with powers. Watching over them, testing them, and the such," Jon replied.

<You mean like reading and controlling minds? Or being ghost-like?> he telepathed back. He knew most of history, but knew nothing about the Company except that it existed.

"Yeah, I guess. We can help you out!" Jon said.
-------------------
Meanwhile, Matt felt funny. He didn't know that the vial's contents weren't made completely for Pokemon use yet. "DAMMIT WHAT HAPPENED?" he shouted. A Machoke was walking down the street. "You! Tell me what happened. NOW!" The Machoke stared at him weirdly first, but then seemed to be urged to say something. "I-I don't know! It was an earthquake from somewhere!" Scared, he ran away.
((Matt got the power of persuasion, in short.))

Dr. got tired of waiting. While he floated waiting for someone to respond to the thread, while no none does ((Yes. He broke the fourth wall. Doing that once or twice isn't so bad, is it?)) he got bored. He decided to move on. He said "We need to track down the Company. Every moment I wait for you rectangles to respond the plot is advancing... I mean the Company is getting stronger! We need to make a move on Matt."

<Hmmm... I... suppose I'll take it into consideration. But I'll be watching...> he said before teleporting away.

"The Company? Is that the big threat?" Mazeka said, "What about the rogues, like that Salamence I saw in the sky over the city, or others. Has it ever occured to you that the ones with power will be the ones to make a grab for something greater?"

Jon saw the Alakazam float off, and walked back to the Company building. He saw Matt, looking at a broken shard of glass to see his own reflection. "What happened?" Jon asked.
"I-I don't know... I think I got a power!" he shouted.

"You didn't figure this out? Those rouges will eventually Join the company. Matt and Jon are trying to recruit, or destroy all those with powers! Now, some of you guys are new to this, but there is not time for training, or panicking about the earthquake that recently happened. If anyone knows what happened I would be glad to know, but other than that we need to go attack the Company HQ, while they're crippled!"

I know one who wouldn't... Mazeka thought. Aloud, he said: "Fine. Lead the way to the Company, assuming you know where it is."

"I followed Jon there earlier. Everyone follow" Dr. hovered low to the ground and led the way to the Company HQ.

Back
Top Bottom