• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, Imaginary Friends

I'm definitely real, Tailsy's brother. I'm sure Tailsy wouldn't sink so low as to pretend to be someone as crappy as me just to fool you~

Pantsing didn't work, huh? Well then...

いかに日本語についてか。 I'を信じる; 実質m今か。 私はTailsyがこれを読むことができることを疑う。

I don't exist, I'm a flying rainbow platypus from an alternate dimension that was created through all of your disturbed psychoses during your childhood. I also have thumbs. Don't ask why.

This leads to the conclusion that everyone else is real, as everyone knows that rainbow platypuses need to survive off of multiple psychoses. Case solved and proof shown.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with Cap'n Crunch.

My brother thinks you lot are just figments of my imagination and that I'm actually making every post ever.

And that Butterfree is 'just a big scam' in an attempt to make me 'look like a little genius'.

I'm confused!
Prove him wrong for me, somehow!

(He's ALWAYS WATCHING
always watching)
does he think JJHF is imaginary too

So I suppose all these huggles aren't real then?¬_¬

I can be as real as I want to be.

sorry, no. I'm already a figment of someone else's imagination - namely some guy who rides our school bus. Everyone on the bus is a figment of his imagination. Except him, of course.

TAILSY'S BROTHER = baka, he should be hiku by a jisshitsu-teki na kuruma.

TAILSY = tomodachi
friend

Tailsy doesn't know Japanese >:D

I SONZAI SURU

I couldn't find the kanji :C

Woah, never knew you were Chinese, EeveeSkitty.
Bu shi guang wo!!!!=D

(Ke shi bu hao.=P)

^I exist too.

Yeah I'm Chinese but I suck at Chinese :(

I grew up in NZ(English speaking country) and have never really LIVED in China. I've been there for maybe 4 weeks or so for the most and I didn't really talk to anyone who didn't speak English because I REALLY suck.

Horrible horrible. When my dad went off somewhere I was left alone with my Chinese speaking family and god they speak FAST. Heck, they didn't understand me when I said I was going to the toilet so I just went off, not that I blame them.

Wow too much into my Chinese speaking life...I really can go WAY off topic when typing recklessly.

TAILSY'S BROTHER = baka, he should be hiku by a jisshitsu-teki na kuruma.

TAILSY = tomodachi
friend

Tailsy doesn't know Japanese >:D

I SONZAI SURU

I couldn't find the kanji :C

AH! Cryptica-san, Nani Doshi Deska?

And....I don't know too many words even though I'm taking Japanese. I need to practise. I need to find that CD so I can install Japanese on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom