• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hot People

Ugh, Megan Fox. Everyone is drooling over Megan Fox nowadays and she's really not that attractive. Not afraid to say it.

Anyway, I don't pick favourites. A lot of people look nice.

Oh come on now, she's pretty sexy.

susan-boyle-pic-itv-150409-thumb-450x324.jpg

Screw everyone else.

:[

fine

29ehkys.jpg

norhternews.jpg

PETRI LINDROOS (ENSIFERUM), I CHOOSE YOOOOU

I mean look at him. In the first one he looks like a goddamn vampire. And the second one ... well vikings are awesome, man.

edit: three seconds after i post, i realize petri is finnish too haha

Last edited:
I don't get the deal about Zachary Quinto. :( Those eyebrows scare me. And there's something about his mouth. And his eyes.

Me and Butterfree's appreciation of the male form go a long way back, yo.

I can't really look at him without thinking "That's the guy who was dumb enough to think Hero would cheat on him."

Thanks Kenneth Branagh. Thanks a lot. <3

Oh God needs more girls. :(

karinalombard.jpg

72710624_b22149ab3c.jpg

131945317_1ee3896296.jpg

Damnit, I can't think of anyone else. D= Well except this gorgeous woman I see walking around town occasionally but I'm not that stalkerish. ;-;

Back
Top Bottom