• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you become a Pokémon?

Re: How did you become a Pokémon?

No, that was later. That was after I'd been through all sorts of messed-up shit and then I awoke one morning again to find myself transformed in my bed into a tiny spider. Then I said, "Oh, no, not again."

Did you ever catch the train to work? :(

... they go to the daycare and the daycare man gives you an egg?

Also how do spiders type.

What giratina? That's just a pretty picture. I'm a jynx, silly.

It is hard to type with these stubby jalorda arms :[

I was taking a brisk stroll through a stormy desert when I came across a pit of quicksand. I tried to go around it, but a gust of wind pushed me just far enough to fall in. I panicked, and nearly suffocated. I eventually passed out. When I finally came to, I realized I was a Sandslash!

It's really hard to type with these claws...

Electricity to type, especially Bachuru. (just input the correct signal, ;P)
As for me, I could use paws if I needed to. It's not like paws are one big bulge or consistent of bulgy toes. ^^

I've got two little peeled banana arm stub things!

(And that's Dr. Mr. Snakey to you!)

Nah, last time I tried that I sliced my keyboard in half.

How do humans type? I mean, it's not called the "Internet" and "World Wide Web" for nothing. Obviously computers are designed for spiders.

Fun fact: electronic circuits are all made by Bachuru using Electric Net.

What does your father think of your being a bachuru?

Ever read the Emerald or FireRed Pokedex entires about Kadabra?

Yeah, that's me.

As I awoke one morning from uneasy dreams I found myself transformed in my bed into a gigantic butterfly.

I love you. Metamorphosis :3

Anyway, as for me? I, um, well. It was an accident with a time machine and a carrot. I won't explain.

Back
Top Bottom