• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you become a Pokémon?

Re: How did you become a Pokémon?

I pirouetted one too many times, so I became a Spinda.

I was created in a lab. Scientists tried to create a more powerful Scizor. They got me instead.

After the great god Hyperion threw a corpse in the fires of a super nova, the black hole sucked the reamains, and threw that hole, I, the Nyon Cat, was born from it's ashes to...
Oh, wait, we're talking about pokemon? Sorry.. but...
Nyeh nyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyehnyeh

I didn't turn into a Pokemon.

I was once a priest dedicated to becoming a seer and serving my beloved kingdom. During one of my meditations, I had a powerful vision of a great horned demon that will destroy our kingdom and roam the lands for eons beyond. The great seers of the kingdom and even the king denounced it as a simple hallucination. So did I, until it recurred every night, the horned demon wielding a one-eyed blade, and so I sought out a power strong enough to defeat this incoming threat.

I struck out on my own and journeyed the world. Having searched the great libraries and the consulted the most powerful magics of the known world, I turned to the dark arts. I was approached by a cult, worshiping a force of great evil known to them as Leordimone. Apprehensive, I joined the cult, hoping that I can stop the demon just before it destroys the known world.

The rest is really long, so I'll summarize. I willingly (through odd circumstances) let myself be the host of Leordimone, it destroyed my body, raised a kingdom of hell, took the seven Pieces of the Spiral, needed to keep the world in balance and ate it, then got defeated by some kid and his friends. Our remains were in the ocean for God knows how long until someone fished us out and played with necromancy. Ta-daa, we're back. I fought off the demon and controlled the body which was very muscled, with my face resembling a skull with horns three inches in diameter and two feet in height (wow), then started doing merc work, sometimes encountering the cult and pieces of the great demon along with some other interesting characters and cameos for about 800 years. Oh, and I took on the name Leordimone because I don't look like a John anymore, I have somehow befriended a green-haired little girl, she's 5 now, and also wield an apparition of Soul Edge, a one-eyed sword. Funny that.

But I'm not a Pokemon. Until this body dies and I somehow possess one.

I encountered a shiny Tangela. In the Safarii Zone.

After failing and it running away, i threw my DS in the air.

It hit my head with it, causing me to black out and wake up as a cross between an eevee, charmander, celebi, and furret.

I now currently live in a research lab where people are going to do painful tests on me.

Well, after that epicness my story is bland and boring.

I was born. From an egg. Annnd... I think I evolved once.

Yeah. That's pretty boring.

Story:I should have know better I really should have. At last I made the mistake of trusting the sunny warm day we had in early april. I decide to take my skitty(she) and my togepi(he) out for some fresh air. Sence the sun was misleading we went for a gentle stroll. Skitty skiped along happily by my feet. Sometimes togepi toddled and sometimes I carried him. Unforntaly a cold gust of wind blew are way that was just the start of are miss adventour. It soon started to storm so we huddled in a conveintly placed small cave. Unforntly another gust of wind made me loose my blance and I flew into the cave wall and lost consiousness when I came to I was an evee. Fortuantly my togepi came to my rescue by using metranome and I returned to my human form. However do to a sunden snow storm we were trapped for a week in tight cave. The End. That is a creative story.

I used Captain Falcon too much in Super Smash Bros. so my PAWNCHing turned me into a Hitmonchan.

A strange incident involving an ostrich, two cups of butter, a contrabass clarinet and a crowbar.

You don't want to know.

Back
Top Bottom