• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsi pop?

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 1-99

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 100-249

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 250-499

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 500-999

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 1,000-2,499

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 2,500-4,999

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 5000-10,000

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 10,000+

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
god damn it when someone asks a question like that you're supposed to give a false but plausible answer and be totally deadpan about it for everyone else's amusement! :(

Depends how much spit you have and if you're licking in little bits or in a sexual-looking way or something I guess.

Though I've never had a tootsie pop and don't know exactly what it is but I'm assuming it's a sort of lollipop or whatever I DO NOT KNOW YOUR AMERICAN BILE CANDY ):

I love tootsie pops.

I just put it in my mouth and lick it there. It depends on the type of spit you have and how you lick it but one source said 200 something.

A-one! A-two! A-three! *bites*

English peoples: A Tootsie Roll is a chocolate-flavored taffy like candy, and a Tootsie Pop is a lollipop that has a Tootsie Roll in the center. The question is based off of an old ad that still circulates. For more info: Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Pop

I've never really licked a Tootsie Roll, since I always bite them (hence the crooked front teeth as a kid) but my math geek senses tell me that if it's the same as the Tootsie roll I've had, it's 250 estimate, since the one we have over here measured 2.5 cm(don't ask) and it takes approximately 10 licks to get a millimeter off.

Back
Top Bottom