• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I has a Darkrai =D

RainbowRayquaza

oh hey I forgot about this thing
Today I went to a Pokemon event at Woolworths and downloaded a Darkrai, complete with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. Yay!
I also had a few shots on Battle Revolution with my friend. That was pretty fun.

If you live near any of these places you can get one too. I went to the Edinburgh one obviously.

My sis has one, but that's because her friend tested her AR on her game. :D

Congrats!

Here in England, Bristol is a city, as far as I'm aware. I may be wrong, but still.

So, on topic, do you prefer Shiny or Non-shiny Darkrai. My answer: Non-shiny.

Same here. Darkrai in that gay purple looks weird...

I got my Darkrai at Toys 'R' Us. Of course, that's because I don't live in England, but you knew that.

Congrats!

I'm lonely because I live in New Zealand and there are NO events at all concerning free pokemon legends. We don't even have face painting [even through it isn't the best...]. Well I wanta go live somewhere else.

Sweet. It came to Toys r Us at the end of May here. Sadly, I didn't go about it, since they didn't announce it until a few days before it happened. I mean, I knew it was coming soon, I just didn't know when. But I did get Manaphy last year, and I still have it, no experience gained.

GIVE IT TO MEH! I wanna Darkrai but that event's never coming to a Woolworth's near me... D,=

Anyway, congrats! Enjoy your Darkrai and be safe in the knowledge that you're better than me, more so than you once were in your pre-Darkrai days.

Aww, congratulations :3

Exeter's actually much more close to me than they normally hold these things, but I really don't want to be the only 18-year-old in a crowd of kids D:

I have an incredibly cheat'd shiny Darkrai on my game from a friend, anyways.

I went last Saturday :)

The Ash guy made me laugh, a lot.
`I caught my Mewtwo myself. It's legit and everything'

Ch'yah, I didn't know you could find a Maxed out Mewtwo at level 99 on Route 202...

Hi everyone! First post at TCoD...

I went to Pokémon Live at Exeter yesterday, and discovered a way to get multiple Darkrai from the event. I don't think anyone has, of yet, posted this on the internet, so for anyone who is going to an event still to come, here's how it goes...

After receiving the Darkrai from Mystery Gift, you get a Wonder Card which stops you from downloading it again. However, you can delete this Wonder Card by resetting your data (Up+Select+B on the title screen of D/P). Of course, if you had a spare game which you could readily reset, things would be fine, but most of us aren't in that position.

Fortunately, at every event are demos of D/P, which play exactly like the normal games, and therefore can receive Darkrai and trade to other games. All you have to do is reset the demo, work your way through the storyline to Sandgem Town, save, turn off, receive Darkrai through Mystery Gift, and trade it to your own game through the Union Room. You can then delete that game data and repeat as many times as you like. (Admittedly, you're not supposed to reset the demos, but these are free Darkrai we're talking about!) The annoying part is that the whole process for one Darkrai takes about 25 minutes.

For example, I have three 100% legitimate Darkrai on my Diamond now. What I'll use them for, I don't know, but still. =]

Dannichu, did you end up going to the Exeter event in the end?

Back
Top Bottom