• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

You know I was actually going to mention Pesterchum, but I then realized I know nothing about Homestuck and could therefore not effectively run an RP based on it.

So if someone else wants to run that, feel free.

Speaking of pesterchum, would anyone be interested in an RP that's based on homestuck?

Ohman i'd actually come out of my forum RP hiatus for a Homestuck RP. eue

Yes. This needs to be a thing that happens.

...Along with quotes in peoples posts not dissapearing when you quote them :\

Big Red Cherry Bomb said:
eue contact me on VM/PM/email/Pesterchum (asclepiaSunder)/MSN if anyone is interested in planning a HS RP.

I dunno you tell me

Hmm. Cool. I'll start planning that, then. Not sure when I'll finish it, but it should be eventually.
I'm thinking about using an experience system. Mainly because of the fact that there is one in homestuck, and it's going to need something to decide who gets god tier. Pesterchum will likely be an integral part of it, because one person can't really make two-sided conversations on their own. Though in the RP itself, pesterchum will probably be called something different. Perhaps pokeacquaintance? I'm new to planning rps, so just point out if I mess something up.
Wait. I'm kind of jumping ahead of myself here, aren't I. I mean, I have been planning several parts of this for a while, but... Umm... Does anyone else want to make this?

Like... an SBURB or SGRUB session, except different, with the differentness being the fact that there are Pokemon in it.

Alright, people who remember the RSP will understand this. If not, I would explain it in the event I created the RP.

I've been considering making an RP based on the idea of Guardians. I don't know if I would place it in the Pokemon world or not, since it works either way.

Basically, there used to be a tribe of powerful warriors who mastered the supernatural power inside them. Throughout time, they've disbanded and dispersed, until one cannot tell the difference. However, that great power and talent for combat flows through the veins of the new generation. This power was recently re-discovered. Society fearing the worst from this strange, archaic power, a genocide has been ordered, and these warriors, sometimes completely oblivious to their nature, are being hunted. DNA tests are required to first confirm this supernatural potential, though that is, for the most part, ignored. All who show potential in single combat are assumed.

You are a small group who have each survived an attempt on your life. Whether you're truly of supernatural capabilities or just some unlucky sap, you are now being hunted, and must band with others who have suffered similarly. Now, you will strike back. Now, you take the fight to your enemy.

Still thinking of WHO the enemy is in the exact sense, but that's the gist of it... Weeeee.

(Also, if someone wants to co-dm, I'd be happy to let you. Assuming anyone's interested.)

Back
Top Bottom