• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everything checks out for me, then. I rather like the second plot idea more, though perhaps open up a few Spartan positions to give people that option?

Hmm... I was thinking of an idea of a plot that goes something like this. I'm not sure whether it should be Pokémon or Warriors, though, so tell me what you think:

Somewhere, in a peaceful forest never explored by humans, there were four Clans: [for Warriors, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan/for Pokémon, the Earth, Air, Fire and Water clans]. But none of them are accepting to outsiders as they were before, and this provoked a major event.
After the leader of each Clan received the same prophecy, they drove out certain [cats/Pokémon]. These [cats/Pokémon] were all different from the rest in some way that gave them a distinct flaw or advantage. Just because of this, they were exiled. Now, they must work together to either create a Clan of their own, or convince their leaders to take them back, whether by reasoning or by force. Only you can decide your destiny...

Don't forget to tell me whether you think it should be Pokémon or Warriors.

Also, if anyone cares, Chasers of Emotion is dying again. After it dies, should I restart it a third time or delete it? You see, I'm normally easily put down by things, but Chasers of Emotion is my favorite RP, and it's important...

Hey Darksong, the thing about making a popular RP is to give it a bunch of goals to be worked towards. Check out Freedom Fighters and the Rack Shackle Pack, and you'll see it.

Pokemon!

But I do. How come your RPs are always better? I never had a single popular one, and look at you! You got three pages in one day, while I only get three posts!

Do you think everyone will want Pokémon, or would Warriors be better still?

Look, this isn't the place to discuss it. You've been talking like this all night and I want you to please stop.

Pokemon tends to be more popular.

I have an RP idea but know way to judge whether it's any good or not:

Evil Team X (unnamed as yet) have decided to try and take over the 'real' world, and so are sending members/pokémon under mind control through portals in space. Hence they have to be stopped by a bunch of kids who are given one of the following (without prior knowledge):
1) A pokémon type fused to them
2) Ability to transform into a pokémon
3) A parter pokémon
They all go to the same school, which is in the area where the bad guys are coming from. There's also a guy who is in on the 'protect the real world' plan and his mysterious partner(s).
It's set in what is the otherwise real world, so pokémon video games and such exist.
I will expand this if I do it

I want to keep a 'set' feel to the group.

I think it will be a partner or morph, and it comes down to person/pokemon interaction vs 'why am I turning into pikachu?'

They're not exactly 'normal' trainers - it's like you suddenly getting a pokémon, even if you didn't actually know anything about it. Still, it seems that morphs may well be it.

I didn't mention it before but my idea involves one of each type of pokémon (excluding normal), accounting for where the lack of mono-types may be an issue.

This is one reason I don't want teachers with the powers, as it brakes up the 'set' of students. It also affects the balance - given the power of a teacher in a school setup it would be difficult to keep them connected to everyone else.

All right, If you make that RP, Time Psyduck, I want to be Flying-type!

:D

Of course, if it's something else, I'll just be morphed with a Flying-type or have a Flying-type Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom