• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I need help editing Doolittle out of my plot. SO I'm holding a contest. Whoever can PM me the best plot by Saturday gets to be co-DM!

:o Bull, and I wanted to be co-DM. I was gonna ask damnit >:/

Erm. If I think of something I'll PM joo.

...And I still don't have any good, not-boring ideas. =/ Dang, link, you're a voodoo witch doctor now, huh? Dang.

We've already gotten a plot from Darksong, and it's actually pretty good. I won't spam anymore, promise XD

I am with child plot.

Basically it goes like this;

There's a big party, and in order to get into it, you have to come dressed as a Pokemon. and, of course, a lot of people do.

Additionally, a bunch of Rockets are there with a syringe and loooooooooooots of Pokemon DNA. Occasionally throughout the party a guest or two will be abducted and injected with the DNA of the Pokemon who they're dressed as. At that point they may-or-may-not be brainwashed to work for the Rockets.

Basically, find and beat up the Rockets. Now.

Soooooooooooo...

I still have to make the postable plot, though. That's just the basic summary.

Working on actual plot, though.

Before I post the thread, I want to see if anyone's actually interested, so...

Lately, there have been strange happenings in our world. Let me explain. It started when the barriers of reality, supposedly what separates our world from the world of the fictional, began to deteriorate. These barriers have no physical form. This deterioration didn't happen all at once; in fact, it has been happening beneath everyone's noses since the beginning of both worlds. Because the spacial properties have become unstable, creatures and things from the fictional world have been thrown into the real world at random. Not only that, holes are left where the things have been pulled from and where they have been dropped. These are referred to as black holes and white holes respectively. Others that have wanted to travel between worlds have entered these holes on purpose, but beings from the real world seem unable to inhabit the fictional world.

The characters from the fictional world, often referred to as "fictionals", play an important role in all this. Many dangerous creatures that have been tossed into our world are running rampant and destroying land and population wherever they go. The heroes are working to kill off each and every monster, some working alone, and others working with humans. To achieve this, there are several underground bases scattered all around the world which belong to either alignment and house fictionals and humans alike. There are some villains are also working towards the same goal, some with the same intentions as the heroes, but some who intend to wipe out the humans as well in order to take over and re-populate the planet with their kind. Obviously these villains are unable to collaborate with the heroes.

After the monsters are gone, it is still unclear what will happen to either world. If the overlapping isn't stopped, the two worlds will eat each other and who knows what will happen after that. But while the current focus is on getting rid of the monsters, the main focus is on stopping the overlapping and deterioration of the worlds' borders, which as of now no one knows how.
(This is what will be posted in the thread)
Thoughts? Suggestions? Anythings? Also, title suggestions would be nice.
And seriously, I'm not copying off of Rift in the Dimensions. D:

There's definitely been an explosion of RPs as of.. right now. =P

Well, you migh or might not know how I am. I'd join. =3

Is that a hybrid of this and this?

I... would join, but I'm trying not to join anymore RPs, part of too many considering the amount of time I have.

Title: Stranger than Fiction *shot*
The first thread I hadn't even looked at, but the second thread I realize is a pretty similar plot. In fact, I just edited my post before you posted.

lol@title

Well, we could argue Rift in the Dimensions and your RP both are rip-offs of Brawl. =3

And Brawl is a rip-off of.. something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom