• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you could live wherever you wanted...

Uh...

You know, that's a good question.

Maybe some village outside of London or something! or somewhere in Norway.

I don't want to live in just one place; I want to live all over the world during my lifetime. I guess a the moment I'd like to live in New Zealand (somewhere around Rotarua probably), and I definitely want to live in Canada and Australia at some point.
The fact I can't speak any non-English language remotely well might make living in some places hard (especially if I'm working), but I'd also love to spend lots of time in France, Iceland, China and Luxembourg.

Well I'd live in Texas, except that I already live here.

Other places to live would be France, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Greece, South Korea, Japan, or Taiwan.

Canada or Sweden.. I don't actually feel like I truly belong anywhere... I'd like to live somewhere with lots of trees and mountains, nature is awesomeness.

and I kinda don't want to stick around Australia for too long.. though I suppose it's not a bad place to live until I find somewhere that I feel like I belong.

I'm so gonna compile a loltravel list soon. ,xD

I don't know. A city. Living in the countryside is all very well and good, but it just isn't my kind of thing.

In the US, I can only really imagine living on one of the coasts. New York or Seattle or maybe Boston. In Europe, London or Berlin (if only I spoke German). Sydney is nice.

Living in Iceland would be nice, but I don't know Icelandic and videogames are so expensive over there. :/ If I'm going to continue playing video games, then I would probably stay here in the US and hopefully be able to travel. I've never really moved, so going from one home to another would be a bit distressing for me.

New York is <3. Oh, how I miss it... so probably there. There or Switzerland. Unfortunately, living in Switzerland would mean that I'd have to know more than the two years of fractured German I sort of learned from a rather poor teacher, and it'd have to be the Swiss-German variant, but yeah.

Hrrrm...

Well, I'd definitely love to move to southern California, simply for the fact that it DOESN'T FUCKING SNOW AS MUCH.
I'm sick of snow ><
Of course that isn't the only reason, but whatever.

Internationally, living somewhere in Britain/England/whatever the correct term is would be cool, I've always thought it looked like an interesting place to live.
Or Luxembourg. That's definitely on my list of places to visit before I die.

And I wouldn't live there persay, but I'd definitely like to visit Japan just to buy video game merchandise and manga.

Within England: Nottingham. It's only an hour south of me yaaaay

Out of England: Stockholm because it's awesome. Or somewhere in Australia.

Somewhere in Britain.
I'll hopefully be going there for Uni anyway, then I'd like to stay there. Ideally I'd go to Cambridge but more realistically I'll probably be in London for a couple of years, then off to visit the rest of the country.
But who knows what the future holds~

As long as I don't have to live in Portugal, at least not until I'm exceedingly old.

Back
Top Bottom