• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

Noelle bit Khran's left arm. "Hey! Don't kill anyone!"
She turned her head to Ren. "I would just like to warn you that if we find you guilty, I'll make sure you suffer," she growled.

"Alright! You've made your point!" said Khran, freeing his left arm from the Growlithe's jaws and picking up his bone, all the while eying Ren with caution. "Let's be more civilized about this..."

Toxic just wanted to straight out laugh. All this commotion over who poisoned the dumb Ninetales' food. She had to let one point out. "Heck, it could've been you for all we know, so stop accusing the dang Espeon and get some stinking proof first!" Toxic pointed her tail straight at Khran. "And stop snarling, you uncivilized psychic feline." Toxic noted, hearing Ren's murderous, yet very annoying snarls. She wanted to walk away, leave all this commotion to itself, and her not be a part of it, but she decided against it. Annoyed, she started messing with her bow.

"Yes. Even I have no proof. I don't know why I would've poisoned my own food, but it could've even be me..." she said. "Either way, quit accusing people. The main suspects are Svart and Ren, because they were the only two I interacted with before feeling sick. Of course, everyone's a suspect, but those two are the main ones."

"And," said Cannon, "It could have been something she ate before today that didn't agree with her... just because she's gotten sick doesn't mean that it was poisoned. I don't really have an explanation for the rest of it, but usually Pokémon like her don't get sick immediately after eating food that was poisoned, like she did."

"It definitely wasn't me." Noelle stood stubbornly and closed her eyes. "Growlithe are one of the most loyal Pokemon around."

"Fine. If you do not wish to believe me, that's your call. I am merely a servant like the rest of you, my opinions needn't be valued." Khran remarked, trying to be polite while at the same time making it obvious he was annoyed. He casually strolled out of the room, giving Lex a "don't bother" look.

Well, I need that money, but someone else is obviously trying to beat me to it. I think have an idea. I'll bribe her for her fortune. She wouldn't dare lay a paw on me in her weakened state. I won't even need all the fortune, perhaps just 5,000 Poke. But, what can I do to make her give up that much money? Why must things be so difficult simply because of my sympathy for that Ninetales?

"I intend to do a survey of the kitchens, and I hope to be able to find some information of relevance to the issue at hand. Please excuse me."

Lex teleported out of the room and into the kitchen, to the surprise of the staff.

"Please ignore me unless that's a problem, I'm only looking around."

"...Or do they..." asked Shadowflare. "My great-grandmother... died because of a sickness... which is why I have such fortune today. It was passed down. I may go down in hostory as my great-grandmother did... Her food got poisoned and she got sick fairly quickly. She figured out the culprit just before she died, it was an Espeon..."

Outside the bedroom, Khran could here the conversation going on. Curious, he stepped into the room. "Sorry, I couldn't help but listen in. Did you say an Espeon?" Khran gazed over in Ren's direction. "You're an Espeon, Ren. Was this Pokemon family? Do you know anything about it?"

"Hey, stop accusing him," Noelle said gently. "We're not completely sure that it was him. It could have been his mother or something."

"I didn't say it was him. I was merely inquiring whether he knew anything about it or not." said Khran with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"No, you lie!" Ren growled.

A beam of light appeared in his mouth. Hyper beam. it was aimed at Khran. It was released at him.

Back
Top Bottom