• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

((Renteura, I am in voice chat with you and you ARE IN!! And you haven't even posted yet XD))

Can I join Bakugan your RPG?

Name: Cameron
Pokemon: Grovyle
Level: 49
Appearance: A slightly more dark Grovyle than normal.
Side: Good :D
Personality(may be PO): Young and playful, but is very loyal.
History(doesn't have to be long): An orphan, but is still very cheerful, with the memory of his parents in his head. :P
Other: nothing really

"Well, Ren, I wasn't directly accusing you," Khran sneered with a hint of annoyance. "But if you want my opinion, you are the scoundrel!"

I never thought I'd see the day that I would take Shadowflare's side... Khran thought. What a confusing day. I must make up my mind some time...

"Either way, we must take caution. But here is the playment of the day. I woke up. Svart got me my favorite brush, and I brushed myself. Ren got me breakfast. I ate the breakfast. Noell came in as I was leaving. I came back in for a jacket...then realized it was summer. Then I got sick, and, well, we all know what happens next."

Ink plainly looked at Shadowflare. She was just sick? Great. She would probably have to work more. It didn't even occur to her that she was poisoned.

"Ah, so you think I'm joking, Ren? You think I'm doing this for a laugh? Well then," Khran took a swing at Ren with his bone club. "I hope you find this funny!"

"Why, sure, I'll be the food tester!" Noelle said. "I'm not confident, but if it helps Shadowflare, I'll do it!" She grinned, turning to the Ninetales. "Should I head out to the kitchen?"

Lex had just finished speaking with the last of the supplies who provided the food for the house. None of them had had any problems with the food, which ment the posion had been introduced after it had been delivered.

Combined with the way that only Shadowflare herself had been affected, Lex was getting more and more certain that this was a deliberate attempt by one or more of the staff to incapacitate or even kill her, for whatever reason they had.

Lex came to a decision. He needed to speak with Noelle. Alone.

Noelle will you please come to the security lodge. I need to speak privately with you. It's urgent.

"Sick? My, my. Are you feeling okay now, my mistress?" Again, Thorn almost retched. Talking like this to such a flea-bitten mutt, ugh! He walked over to the Ninetales.

"Lady Shadowflare, is there anything I can get you? A drink, perhaps?" He asked, covering up his plan to poison the drink with the honey-sweet coo of his voice.

Cameron finally came into work late, having overslept.

"I'm sorry I was lat-LADY SHADOWFLARE?" he yelled, running to her side.

"Can I get you anything else ?"

(am I doing this right? i've never been in the RP forum before. xP)

Name: Firemy
Pokemon: Chimchar
Level: 59
Appearance: White where the yellow is(except the fire), fire is blue
Side: Bad
Personality(may be PO): Cool with it all
History(doesn't have to be long): Has been bad all his life. His father was the #1 Pokemon criminal, causing his bad nature. His father abandoned him they were caught stealing.
Other: Bakuganz!

Toxic snickered, seeing the condition Shadowflare was in. Well, that's what ya deserve for taking me away from my little sis! But who coulda'- Ren. Duh. Toxic ran around until she found Ren, who wasn't far away. What a waste of energy. "Ren, I know you're guilty. How'd you get away with it?" Toxic got straight to the point, arms on her round hips.

"Well, if you say so, my lady. Call me if you need anything!" Cameron said as he walked out of the mistress' room, heading to the hallway where Toxic and Ren were talking.

Ren was whacked with the bone, right in the skull. he winced in pain, writing in pain on the ground.

((Wow, you'd think Khran didn't exist. He's picking a fight with one of the servants and the only one who acts like he's there is the one getting hit.))

Khran cackled, the power going to his head. Watching that psycho suffer for his actions was too sweet.

I sure hope he is the culprit. Like I care what happens to that fleabag. He belongs in an asylum. He thought.

Khran quickly dragged him out of the bedroom, foolishly hoping that no one noticed. Locking him outside, Khran hurried back to the bedroom.

Whew, that was close. But what am I going to say...?

Last edited:
((In!))

SHadowflare noticed fighting going on between two of her servants. "Break it up, break it-" she instantly lied back down. Her heart rate was almost too slow, and her breathing - not too good either.

"Lady Shadowflare! You're safe for now, but that doctor had better come quick!" said Khran, catching his breath. He didn't want to reveal exactly what had happened to Ren yet.

Back
Top Bottom