• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

((Wait a minute. "FIREMY"? That's the name I used to give my Charmander in Blue all the time! :3 ))

Cannon turned and marched out of the room. He went to his own bedroom, in which he had covered the floor with dirt and stone and grown grass. He hopped onto his bed, a platform that looked like a bush, and lay down.

Noelle followed the voice until she was at the security lodge. She saw Lex.

"What is it? Make it quick, if you can."

Vile ran to his room while Verity look at Shadowflare, "Maybe the food wasn't cooked enough." she whispered.

"Huh?" Khran spun around from Shadowflare's bed.

Oh crap, did Ren somehow get in...? Perhaps I couldn't have got rid of him so easily...

"It seems that the posion entered Shadowflare's food after it arrived at the house. That means that it was one of the staff which did it. I therefore want you to make sure that no-one does anything to the food after you have checked it, to ensure they do not try the same trick again. I probably don't need to say that you chould err on the side of caution and don't let Shadowflare eat or drink anything you are not certain is safe.

Before you go, have you seen anyone or anything suspicious around. I will address everyone shortly, so if you think of anything before then let me know ok?"

Noelle replied, "I can sense a bit of anxiety from Ren, but I can't be completely sure. I could sit right by Shadowflare and smell the food right before Shadowflare eats it. That's the best I can think of." She swept her fluffy tail right and left again.

Thorn turned away from the Ninetales, noticing Ren walk into the room. The Espeon looked in pain.

"My, my. What happened to you, Ren? It seems as if there is a disease going around, with the pain and sickness." He said this in a way that was somewhat teasing, but serious at the same time.

Well, so much for no one noticing... Khran thought. "H-hey Ren, what's wrong? You look like you really hurt yourself..." Khran leaned near the Espeon and threatened, "Tell anyone, and you'll get a second bump to match the first."

"How foolish of you," Khran talked down to him, "In your weakened state, there's little you can do. I could spare you and merely prevent you from doing any harm," Khran left out to whom, as not to appear concerned, "Or I could put you out of your misery, or if I fail to kill you, into more misery." Khran thought about it for a second, then decided. Turning to the half-terrified half-curious crowd of servants, Khran asked, "Well, what do you Pokemon think I should do?"

Thorn chuckled and stepped forward to Khran.

"Oh, Khran, leave the furball alone. After all, I expect he's one of us, you know? The ones that aren't so loyal to the mistress?" He whispered the last sentence into Khran's ear, hoping that no-one else had heard.

Khran scowled at Thorn and knocked him aside. "Fool! Do you think I'm going to kill him because he wants to protect Shadowflare?!" Khran chuckled quietly. "I don't think you know me well enough. Next..."

((The characters might not know this, but he's in Limbo~))

Ink listened to Lex, but didn't reply? Her food was poisoned? Great! Maybe she could have everything... the mansion, everything if it worked.

She just stood there quietly, trying not to show emotion, and ignored the fight between Ren and Khran.

Thorn felt anger bubbling up as Khran pushed him aside. He felt the urge to headbutt him, letting the thorns on his head that were filled with poison work their magic, but he controlled it.

The Roselia stepped back, then turned around and walked out of the room. His flowers were itching for sunlight, so he went outside to the garden, hopefully where he could get nutrients from the sun or plant roots to suck up energy from the dirt.

((Is it just me, or has Mewtwo abandoned this RP? Someone's gonna get hurt if she has. >.<))

((No, I haven't. I've just been waiting for the right time to post XD))

The doctor came rushing in. "Am I late?!?" he called, getting his stuff ready.

((I'm like that too. We have stuff in common, my friend.))

Cannon watched the doctor rush past the open door of his room. Annoyed by the simple sight of it, he closed the door. He was thinking about painting or decorating it like rock or something, but he hadn't done so quite yet.

"Oh! Well, excuse me, but did you notice a Jolteon standing here? I understand you're a doctor and you're rushing to Shadowflare, but would a little courtesy kill ya?" Kiki noticed the doctor rushed past her. She walked away, noticing that Ren and Thorn had walked away from Khran, pretty steamed. Espicially Ren. "Hey Khran. What's up? Anything happened over here?"

Back
Top Bottom