• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

"...As tempting as it is, let's not kill him." said Khran. "Instead, let's call the authorities. And I assume he's fired?"

Using her good hearing, Toxic noticed that Ren had mumbled somthing about a...Mizaki? "Who the...? Ah, well. Anyways, why shouldn't we kill him, huh? It's not like we can do anything with the guy, ya know."

Cannon shielded his face with his arm. "I'm okay," he said. "Anything you would like me to do for you?" he asked Shadowflare.

((Never mind about the friends thing.))
Noelle was hit by the Swift. "Why did you do that? I'm trying to find out what's going on!" She shook her head, a bit dazed, but still normal. She stood her ground, absorbing the Overheat with her own Flash Fire. Then, she swept a Flamethrower at Toxic, very annoyed. But that was all her strength, and she almost fainted.

"Yes, I am very tough when needed. And yes, he is fired. And killing be wrong. Lets not kill Ren. Let's just torture him. And Mizaki is the Espeon that killed my grandmother..." Shadowflare trailed off. "I'll never forgive her for what they've done to you, Nanny Suziki..." she muttered. "Anyways, I think I'm better now, will someone - preferrably Svart or Noelle - get me some toast?

"Nanabs, rice, Leppas and toast help you get better~" said Cannon. "And potatoes too. I'll let someone else get the food, since I'm more likely to drop it, or even accidentally shoot it if I do something that would cause that..."

"...Torture him? That sounds like fun, but he could be jailed for this anyways. I'm not so sure that's a good idea, as in comparison killing him sounds more humane. But it is your decision, mistress. I wouldn't blame you for having such hatred towards someone who would kill you for the fun of it."

Khran had an idea. I didn't involve thieving, bribing, or killing anyone either.

"Lady Shadowflare?" said Khran with a hint of nervousness, "I have a rather large favor to ask of you. You see, I have a younger brother. His name is Opal, and he's a starving Cubone, slightly younger than yourself. I was wondering..." He stuttered ever so slightly, "Could Opal live here with you? He doesn't have a home, and in fact, neither do I. Outside of your lovely mansion, I have nowhere else to stay. I was trying to make money by working here, so I could feed Opal. I know servants are not permitted to have family members with them, but Opal needs someone to take care of him. Please?" Khran was unsure of how he managed to say it, but he was glad he did.

((Sorry I haven't been here lately, TCoD wouldn't work on any of the computers I tried it on :/))

"...Khran? You say you have a little brother? Could you bring him to me, so that I may see him?" she asked. "Deciding on what condition he is in, I might let him stay."

"Okay. But, it would take about a day to get there and back. Is it alright if I leave my duties until I come back?"

Toxic noticed a Flamethower coming her way from Noelle. She quickly doused it with an Aqua Tail. "What's your problem, Growlith. Don't attack me again. Got it?" She crossed her arms, and muttured something under her breath. "That goes for you too, Kiki."

Kiki started to wake up. "Oh, yeah?" She said, hearing Toxic's threats. "Threat this." She sent a powerful Thunder the Azumarill's way. "Happy? We're even now, so leave me alone." She said, knowing full well Toxic wasn't gonna back down.

"Yes, Khran, you may leave your dutied to go get your brother. As for the rest of you, please quit fighting!" she formed a ball of flame in her mouth and then swallowed it. "...Or I might have to do this."

Cannon pointed his arm at Toxic and Kiki. It made a clicking noise. "If Shadowflare fights, I fight. Violence may cause violence, if I understand it right. 'Kay?" He shot a glare at the two Pokemon.

Thorn glared at all the violence. He charged a Solar Beam, some sunlight in the room. The Roselia let out an aggravated scream as he fired it, blasting a whole through the roof.

"We will stop this violence, will we not?!" He growled, not noticing he was glowing.

Noelle yelped, and then screamed, accidentally letting out a burst of fire. Luckily, it headed towards Shadowflare, so that her Flash Fire could absorb it.

Lex continued to watch the group. He would not intervene unless he was forced to. He seriously hoped he would not be forced to.

Back
Top Bottom