• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA - INNOCENTS WIN

Re: INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA - DAY 2

Okay, I vote Zora as well, then. Let's hope we're not making a mistake.

That seems a bit rash, Vixie. Zora hasn't exactly done anything.

I have my suspicions, though... but I won't tell anyone. I think I might know if one of you is a Mafia member.

That seems a bit rash, Vixie. Zora hasn't exactly done anything.

I have my suspicions, though... but I won't tell anyone. I think I might know if one of you is a Mafia member.
I agree it is a bit rash. But we're running out of time.

Yes, but you're not even giving her a chance to defend herself.
Um... if she wants to say something, she can? I'm not the one not letting her defend herself. We have like 30 minutes left.

ALSO; If you are a doctor, please do NOT heal me tonight.

Last edited:

Zora is honestly suspicious. I know when I'm mafia, I get awkward and don't have much to say other than agreeing with people, and the only time she's participated in the discussion was to say "Uh, I have nothing to say" very soon after you, Kammington, said, "Hell, one of the mafioso may very well be lying low instead of actively posting as to keep a low profile and not raise suspicions." It's not perfect evidence, but it's some indicator that she might be mafia, and right now we don't have anything better to go on. Continuing to abstain will only give the mafia more chances to kill people.

Zora is honestly suspicious. I know when I'm mafia, I get awkward and don't have much to say other than agreeing with people, and the only time she's participated in the discussion was to say "Uh, I have nothing to say" very soon after you, Kammington, said, "Hell, one of the mafioso may very well be lying low instead of actively posting as to keep a low profile and not raise suspicions." It's not perfect evidence, but it's some indicator that she might be mafia, and right now we don't have anything better to go on. Continuing to abstain will only give the mafia more chances to kill people.

I'll admit that this might be the case, but since you desperately feel the need to lynch...

...welp, the day is over. I'm sorry it had to end this way with Zora, who I'm pretty sure is innocent.

Right, well, time's up. Not a majority of people, but a majority of voters at least, descend upon Zora of Termina, just enough to drag her screaming to the gallows that stand where the ferris wheel once was (they're strangely similar in color, too. hm...). As the mayor gives the signal to pull the lever and kill her, she shouts one last "fuck you all" to the whole town.

Zora of Termina is dead. She was not mafia.

36 hours for night actions.

Re: INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA - NIGHT 2

The mayor doesn't bother to get up at sunrise today, a decision that is eerily prevalent across town after the horror of having a body fall out of the ceiling into the middle of a crowd. At about noon, the entire town decides to get themselves out of bed at once, which sends them into almost as much shock as the scene in the town square.

Four bodies lie dead in the small park at the center of Mafialand. On the bench sits the body of MidnightSaboteur a gaping hole where the side of her head once was, and a spray of red where there was once green paint and grass. Hanging by her neck in a nearby tree is Dannichu, a slip of paper sticking out of her pocket that bears a large red R.

MidnightSaboteur is dead. She was not mafia.
Dannichu is dead. She was part of Team Rocket!

Several feet away, opaltiger is face down in the dirt, a large knife sticking out of his back that, even when not coated in blood, would probably give children under the age of ten nightmares. Many are relieved to find a large golden G in his pocket, but not all.

opaltiger is dead. He was part of Team Galactic!

Last, but certainly not least is Vixie, belly up in a small pond with large marks on her throat that clearly indicate that she's been strangled to death. There is little time for mourning, as the sight of so many deaths sparks not sadness or fear but outrage and a thirst for revenge.

Vixie is dead. She was not mafia.

It is now day 3. You have 48 hours to discuss.

A small note of apology for taking so long with this update, I was incredibly tired when the final night action came in last night and had calculus, calculus everywhere this afternoon, and only just got the time to write this.

Re: INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA - DAY 3

Holy mother of--?!

Four bodies. Four. Ok, I'm currently scared now...so we are in the middle of a gang war or something here? Though I think Vixie there got revenge killed...but that's just me thinking by how she died.

Seriously. Four dead bodies?

Okay, so.

You presumably all know I was in league with Vixie by now. You have also now seen definitively that she is innocent. Well, we were privy to quite a bit of knowledge that will help us sniff out the final mafia member.

One of these pieces of knowledge is that yes, there is only one mafia member left. The reason three Galactic members have died is that ultraviolet was channeled after her death and Zuu took up her mantle; at the beginning, there were only two Team Galactic members and presumably also only two Team Rocket members.

This means that, as we have seven innocents and one mafia member left, we have quite a good chance of winning this game. This applies especially because we also know for certain that one of them is an inspector, and because we also know quite a bit of other information that may help identify them.

Out of the remaining players, we know for certain that Butterfree (me), Espeon and RespectTheBlade are innocent. We have tentatively narrowed down the remaining selection to a couple of likeliest suspects, and one of them, I'm afraid, is moon-panther. This is not a certainty, but it is a possibility, particularly since I notice that moon-panther has stayed curiously clear of the discussion aside from posting at the beginning of the first day and then now.

Obviously it would be rash to start a lynch right away, but I propose a public interrogation. moon-panther should have no trouble answering some questions in a consistent manner if she truly is innocent. If any answers clearly contradict information somebody else knows about the game, speak out.

Thus, to start with: What is your role, moon-panther?

Out of the remaining players, we know for certain that Butterfree (me), Espeon and RespectTheBlade are innocent.

I don't know how much good it will do to point this out, but I was in league with Vixie too (after my accusation of her early on, we started discussing outside the thread). I'm innocent as well.

...who did you choose to heal on each night, then, moon-panther? This would definitely clear some things up.

Leafpool, I knew you'd talked to Vixie as well, but seeing as you have not actually been inspected or otherwise definitively confirmed to have the role you claimed, I can't list you as completely cleared yet. You are one of the least likely suspects, however.

Leafpool, I knew you'd talked to Vixie as well, but seeing as you have not actually been inspected or otherwise definitively confirmed to have the role you claimed, I can't list you as completely cleared yet. You are one of the least likely suspects, however.

Fair enough. x3

Umm...ok, let me think. I just cleared my PM boxes.

I healed Zora [first night], Dannichu [second night], Espeon [third night]...I think that's all. Is this really important?

Incidentally, is anybody else a healer? It might give us some clues about the more mysterious deaths. At this stage, it's not really dangerous, since you win as innocents even if you die, and information is more precious than the slim chance your being around would save someone in what remains of the game.

Last edited:

Okay, it seems that moon-panther is definitively cleared. Nothing to fear from that side of the room, folks. Sorry for casting suspicion on you.

So let's get on to our next subject, Flora and Ashes. I would call for a public interrogation of her, but on second thought there is reason to suspect she in particular may be a healer, so instead of her I would like to first interrogate NWT.

So, again, NWT, what is your role?

Back
Top Bottom