• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA - INNOCENTS WIN

Re: INAUGURAL POKEMAFIA - DAY 2

An inactive player could also be less-damaging if the mafia hit them. Being as this has been discussed here I doubt it will happen, but. the logistics are different. this game calls for being able to check the page every few hours or ~daily at least; a chat window only requires an hour or so max.

There are probably multiple mafia. If there was one faction and they were a team of two, the game would have ended. It is possible there are two factions of two, or two factions of three. MORE SEEMS UNLIKELY but idk what do you think

y'all know midnight can't be on erryday right?

Assuming we have two members on each team, we should only have one lynch next round, since Galactic is dead.

Either way, though, any members who want to just bandwagon along will probably get lynched. Keep that in mind, members who are staying hush-hush.

Why are you so certain there are two members on a team? I can confirm this tonight myself, but... it is very possible that you, being part of a team, would know the exact number from the start!

I can say that, if we have one death next round, then all of team glactic is dead, and there are two mafia members left, both part of the other team. If there are two deaths, then there are four members left, one on team galactic and three on the other faction (assuming there is a max of three mafia members per team.)

Or, there could be an uneven number of mafia per team, such as four and two.

I can say that, if we have one death next round, then all of team glactic is dead, and there are two mafia members left, both part of the other team. If there are two deaths, then there are four members left, one on team galactic and three on the other faction (assuming there is a max of three mafia members per team.)

Or, there could be an uneven number of mafia per team, such as four and two.
You're ignoring the possibilities of dual-death via Lover, prevented death by healing, alternate kill via Vigilante... there is very little definite here.

Also, I'd say it's pretty unlikely the mafia factions don't have the same number of members. After all, that would give one a distinct advantage over the other irrelevant of their strategies, etc; informed minority vs. uninformed majority works, but when we have two informed minorities except that one has fewer members, that's a pretty clear-cut unfair advantage to the one with more. I don't think a sensible GM would do that.

Why are you so certain there are two members on a team? I can confirm this tonight myself, but... it is very possible that you, being part of a team, would know the exact number from the start!

Nice job failing to read my post.

I never said that there were two members on each team; I said that if there were two members on each team, we'll be able to tell if there's only one victim tomorrow.

And if I were a member of a team, then why would I know how many members were on the other team?

Also, judging by your statement, you're claiming to have an inspector role, correct?

Nice job failing to read my post.

I never said that there were two members on each team; I said that if there were two members on each team, we'll be able to tell if there's only one victim tomorrow.

And if I were a member of a team, then why would I know how many members were on the other team?

Also, judging by your statement, you're claiming to have an inspector role, correct?
I am not an inspector; and the way you phrased it made it seem like you were quite sure of yourself. Also it is fairly assumable that both mafia factions have the same number of players to keep it fair.

Kammington what if this happens

*some shizz involving two mafia teams and a doctor*

it would look exactly the same as

*some different shizz*

Yes, this is true. I'll admit my logic isn't that great, but still...

But if there are two deaths tomorrow... well, my theory might be wrong. Eh.

I'm hoping that there might be a non-Galactic Mafia member that dies soon; that could be very helpful.

EDIT: Then how will you be able to check if I'm innocent? ...I'm talking with you privately.

HI I AM HERE though I have nothing of note to say

except plz not to be killing me just cause :( I promise I shall post every time I am able to get on, but like I said that's... not v often

(so go kill some other guys not talking before me k!!) no i didn't say that

ANYWAY I'm not sure how I like this whole... metagaming talking in private affirming other's roles thing. it sort of runs contra to what most other mafia games are... like. uh. also it is awesome that mafia guys keep hitting each other (I assume? I thought the first double kill might be a revenge kill but now that it's happened twice and at least two factions are confirmed...)

anyway that's my dealy and I don't want to vote off anyone so let's just be friendly friends

HI I AM HERE though I have nothing of note to say

except plz not to be killing me just cause :( I promise I shall post every time I am able to get on, but like I said that's... not v often

(so go kill some other guys not talking before me k!!) no i didn't say that

ANYWAY I'm not sure how I like this whole... metagaming talking in private affirming other's roles thing. it sort of runs contra to what most other mafia games are... like. uh. also it is awesome that mafia guys keep hitting each other (I assume? I thought the first double kill might be a revenge kill but now that it's happened twice and at least two factions are confirmed...)

anyway that's my dealy and I don't want to vote off anyone so let's just be friendly friends
You could at least tell us your role or something else that would help clear suspicion of you!

You could at least tell us your role or something else that would help clear suspicion of you!

okay, we'll do it on three! ready? one, two...

yeah, that's what I thought.

(okay I'm a neutral! but for serious it's just like EVERYONE TELL US YOUR ROLES and the however-many that are like '... nnno' will then be like 'OKAY BYE' at. and that makes for a not fun game :<)

Just a heads-up, you guys have 1 hour and 10 minutes left.

...as much as I hate having to do this on Day 2, I'm going to have to abstain.

If anyone else has a suspicion, please post it.

Right, then. I'm voting Zora. I'm not entirely confident, but I'm pretty sure I've discerned the majority of people's roles and hers is still up in the air. I'm more suspicious of her than anyone else and something needs to happen, so :\

I'd rather vote for someone than no one when it's not the first day anymore, because if we keep abstaining then the Mafia probably won't end up getting killed.

I vote for Zora as well, because I don't have any leads other than Vixie's post, if she's not lying.

I'd rather vote for someone than no one when it's not the first day anymore, because if we keep abstaining then the Mafia probably won't end up getting killed.

I vote for Zora as well, because I don't have any leads other than Vixie's post, if she's not lying.
Don't miss where I said I wasn't really confident D: Mathematically speaking, she has a 25% chance of being mafia.

Back
Top Bottom