• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's been a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Chris-

Hey, my name is Chris.

I would have registered under that name, but it was taken by someone who only posted one time!!! Anyway...

I used to be a member here a very long time ago. I originally joined the Cave of Dragonflies forums in 2003. As far as I can tell, this is my first post since 2005.

I don't know how many people are still members from when I was last here, but I am glad to be back.

haha wow this must be the first time I've seen someone re-join who left before /I/ joined (November 2005).

... welcome back, person-I-did-not-know. :3

...I joined the forums at my join date which I cannot remember o.O

Anyways, hello, your username reminds me of someone I hate named Chris. You're welcome.

I'll try not to bias you based on your username though. Welcome!

Hey, it's Chris! I remember you.
It has been a while. Your name was about three letters longer back in the day; mine seven. Good to see you again.

Thanks everyone.

I joined the forum very soon after it opened, yet in some ways it really doesn't feel like it was that long ago.

Hey, it's Chris! I remember you.
It has been a while. Your name was about three letters longer back in the day; mine seven. Good to see you again.

Good to see you too. Let's hear it for minor name changes!

I sort of remember the name. I joined in early '05, so you might not have been around much back then. Probably don't remember me. I used to be Charizard2K back in the day.

Good to see oldbies returning though. :)

Heyyyy. :D

I love it when old people reappear. It feels like a reunion party or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom