• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Pokémafia (INNOCENTS WIN)

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY THREE)

Is it just me, or does midnight always have an overly-complicated role ((tv tropes)). I find it super suspicious.

I already raised this point... I forget what her role in TVTropes was, though. (Vixie had the supercomplicated one that was probably mostly bullshit)

Hers was the one that saw who targetted her, with what, was somehow not killed, and she was free to contact newt iirc.

Hers was the one that saw who targetted her, with what, was somehow not killed, and she was free to contact newt iirc.

Yes, yes, yes, and no. what. and why is that past tense ;; I'm still alive there! unless I missed something. Not that we should be talking about it here, aheh. (BUTTERFREE IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE WEEKS get your head in the game.)

ANYWAY it's tomorrow now, and Littlestream still hasn't done anything, so yeah, think I'll go with h...er if no one raises any objections...~~

ETA: WELL idk. I think I may be too hasty. think I may wait until tomorrow, get another chance to hunt them down... unless I die first. would appreciate a healing, but a) perhaps they are all dead and 2) idk how to not-dockill. yup.

Last edited:

What? You're not going to blow up? How... predictable.

Look, if you're not going to blow up now, you're going to get killed eventually. Don't waste your powers.

(Also, out of curiosity, what's your Pokemon?)

I say we dockill her. Just because.
And if I get Mafia'd Midnight is Mafia. Lynch her.

<Eifie> HI MIDNIGHT
<Midnight> HI
<Midnight> should I blow up now what are your thoughts!!
<Midnight> who is it :B
<Eifie> who are you going to blow up?
<Midnight> littlestream
<Midnight> or should I hold off one more day
<Midnight> WAIT I KNOW let me see if their last logged-in fits the timeline
<Midnight> hahaha, the completely generic noninformation mafia has 18 players in three days
<Tailsy> i want to do Sadistic Mafia
<Eifie> as much as I wanted you to win, I can't tell you who it is D:
<Midnight> ... eeenteresting
<Midnight> you put that in past tense
<Midnight> perhaps I shall wait another day
<Tailsy> where everyone who doesn't post or send in a night action within 48 hours is automatically shot by the Gamemaster
<Eifie> Tailsy: yes do that please :D
<Midnight> also eeenteresting, littlestream appears to view offline

so. I do not know! I guess you're right. (you're making it tempting to blow up on you, though.) If I don't hit Sneasel, though, second best is a mafia. Besides Minnow, obviously. Hrmhrum.

ETA: YOU'RE SO CRUEL, sobsob. seriously if you do not want an explosion to the face I would shut it :)

(I'm Arcanine Arcanine Arcanine!)

Last edited:

derp

Wait who are you in this game

Also, suggesting a doc-kill is very scummish behavior, especially since there's a vigilante on her ass.

That still surprises me, that the vig didn't go after me last night. Then again, the self-proclaimed redirector /did/ die, so maybe Flora and the vig went after me? Then again again, Flora died by water. So. Who knows.

Day's about to end so if no one else has any comments ... Maybe I'll go with Seritinajii. Ah, I just can't take this suspense~~!

....oh sorry! I sort of forgot about this game.

I'm not vigilante, but I'm something else that I'd rather not say because there's only one healer left. So go with Littlestream.

But... But... B-- oh screw it, I have to get off the computer for the night anyway.

But I don't think it's Littlestream from what Emerald said! And I don't like you anyway, mister.

Use ... what was the name I forget. fire blast whatever it was on Brock/Wargle.

8D LATERS

ETA: EVERYTHING SUCKS (emerald just told me i got it wrong) LIFE SUCKS YOU ALL SUCKS THIS GAME SUCKS THE ENGLISH BLACK/WHITE NAMES SUCK

I'M DITCHING THIS TACO STAND

*insert failure at flavour text here!* blah blah blah Arcanine uses Heat Wave on Wargle, Wargle dies, Wargle is Nidoking, Arcanine kills herself out of guilt etc etc etc

Wargle (Nidoking) is dead. She was not Mafia.
Midnight (Arcanine) is dead. She was not Mafia.

And then the town lynches Minnow, who is a Gengar!

Minnow is dead. He was Mafia.

You have fourty-eight hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Johto Pokémafia (NIGHT FOUR)

The town awakens to the sight of even more dead bodies than before! A Xatu appears to have been crushed by a large weight, and a Blissey lies battered and bruised.

They also find a Houndoom, with its fur soaked and bearing scratch marks similar to the previously killed Exeggutor's. They discover that fortunately, Houndoom was not on their side!

---

Littlestream (Xatu) is dead. It was not Mafia.
Seritinajii (Blissey) is dead. He was not Mafia.
Blaziking (Houndoom) is dead. He was Mafia.

You have fourty-eight hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY FOUR)

remember how i said i was a forretress

sneasel.jpg

i lied

Hehe, let's see... I targeted Midnight unsuccessfully on every night except on Nights 1 and 3, where I targeted Superbird and Blaziking, respectively.

I can confirm that the types of my attacks are randomized... I got Electric on Nights 0 and 1, and Water on Nights 2 and 3.

Since Midnight is presumably weak to Water-type moves, she definitely got healed or something on Night 2.

3 mafia are dead out of 18 people. Does the vigilante count as Mafia?

According to Seri's list I've gathered some "suspects"

Silver posted and said they were a girafarig but didn't say a power.

Mawile said they were a poliwag but didn't want to reveal power.

Karkat lied but if vigilante doesn't count as Mafia then I'm fine.

Back
Top Bottom