• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

King of the Hill

The bank is not able to afford the hill due to recession.
They set auction it off.
I get top bid.
My hill

I use legal powers to purchase your HILL as you are not maintaining the HILL very effectively! I get advice from Wolfram & Hart, thanks to whom I am able to retake possession of my HILL!

I trim your hair in a manner that attracts large, angry birds, who attack you and knock you off the hill.

My HILL.

I screw the rules because I have money (oh, wait, no. Forgot I'm a student) and summon a giant hill that destroys your hill. My Hill!

*suits up in BlasTech X-32 armor*
*charges up the hill and blasts Mijimaru off the hill with the plasma wrist-cannon*

My HILL!!

I stand before Blas side-on with my arm outstretched, saying how you shouldn't mix Games up like that, then I hit you with an Incineration Jutsu sending you flying off the HILL, so seeing as there's no one else around: My HILL!

I tell Jace where there is going to be a Pony meet, here in Leeds! You are able to get there due to Instant Transmission, and the fact you suddenly conveniently know someone in Leeds, leaving unattended what is now My HILL!

I steal Kiba's blimp, fit it with heat seeking rocket launchers and paint the words MY HILL in giant pink letters on the side. I then Blast the hill to oblivion with overwhelming firepower until all that is left is a smoking crater.
MY CRATER.

Woops excuse me. I mean

MY HILL

I'M IN THE STORM MODE!!! Such fireworks do not affect me! So I come to kick you off the Blimp! Now I'M ON A BLIMP! Sorry, I mean: My HILL!

Back
Top Bottom