• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

I don't see reads out of you right now either
um ... we voted alma forever ago and stated that it was “not random” tbh. (other main read from mewt is that i like lolfoxes)
yeah, okay, I suppose that did not parse as a read per se since you guys never elaborated. were you meaning to? I think part of me isn't entirely joking about wanting to lynch eifie, too, but I have no idea how to elaborate beyond the entrance thing

zori's insistence on them being town is something one way or another; not necessarily indicative of alma mater's alignment... and also not necessarily indicative of lolfoxes' alignment, because being scum and doing something that would theorically be too risky to do as scum was exactly what zori did the last time she was scum. hmmmmmm

although I do recall you said you had a feeling about me and herbe, and your tone gives me an inkling of what that feeling is, so like, if that's what you've been meaning to say, come out of the foxhole and say it
um. hahaha. it was a baby townlean at the time, actually, though i’m not totally sure where i’m sitting now! have to reassess/reread/consult the spirits

- m
alright, that's more like it! no sense holding your cards too close to your chest if you want there to be discussion

(and in that selfsame spirit, I'll say that mine and herbe's heads are split on how to read the bruhs)

no matter what, I want to vote outside Quetzal/BM and no matter what I feel like we'd probably have a 50% chance to hit outside of that

Back
Top Bottom