• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legend of the Fifth OOC/Signups

Re: [Open] Legend of the Fifth OOC/Signups

More personality. On my computer that's two and a half lines, really.

And that form couldn't have taken you more than ten minutes, mind taking a bit of time? :<

Name: Rinna
Approximate age: 17
Species: Umbreon, Shiny
Personality: Rinna is a sweet thing, just trying to live and have a family in this dangerous land. She likes to help those smaller than her, and seems to lack the ability to tell friend from foe, so she has to rely on her beloved mate to do that for her, and she never strays from his side. She loves games, both physical and word games, and will play them with a willing party for hours.

She always looks on the bright side of life, looking for the silver lining to even the greyest storm cloud, and always seeing the good in people. She trusts easily and makes friends for life.

Appearance: Rinna, as an Umbreon, is a small foxlike creature with blue fur that is so dark it looks black in all but the brightest lights. She has long pointed ears with a ring of pale blue around the middle of them, and her long flowing tail carries a matching blue ring. Each limb also bears a blue ring, but this time only on one side of her limb. Her eyes shine the same blue as her rings, and her nose, tongue, and paw pads are the same shade. She wears a dark blue rosary around her neck. Her limbs are strong and lithe, from years of running with her brothers and sisters though the forest to run from predators and to hunt prey, but her belly is large and swollen now, making it a bit hard to move.

Bio: Rinna was born to a Lucario father and Flareon mother, but her mother died soon after her birth, leaving her with her father and his Lucario wife and children; Rinna's mother had wanted children but had no mate, and the Lucario had offered to sire some young for her (his mate let him!). Rinna had many siblings and never saw herself differently from the other children at all.

She met her mate not too long ago, and the two bonded immediately.

Other: Rinna is nearing the end of her pregnancy.

-------

Name: Edward
Approximate age: 25
Species: Persian
Personality: Edward is fiercely protective and viciously competitive, tearing anyone who touches what he deems his or crosses him to bits. He is a relentless hunter, not stopping until he drags even much larger prey to it's knees, finishing them off my ripping out the throat. Despite his venomous demeanor, he is quite sweet with his mate and anyone he is close enough to.

Appearance: Edward is a small, muscular Persian, his body compact to make it easier to make his way though the forest. His fur is a shimmering gold instead of the usual cream colour of a Persian, and his eyes are only a shade darker. He has a red gem on his forehead, and a large scar over his left eye. His entire body is scarred from countless battles, and his victory over more foes than he can count has earned him the nickname 'Golden Terror'. His right arm is especially scarred, a large scar in the shape of a cross on his shoulder.

Bio: Edward's mother was a Persian, and his father a Delcatty. His mother died when he and his brothers were young, leaving them under their father's care. Edward learned to hunt and fight fast to defend the younger felines, and took on the role of father to them after their real father disappeared. He met Rinna not too long ago, and the two became mates.

Other: He is Rinna's mate.

----

Also omg Ebony Raven Dementia Dark'ness Way xD you've read My Immortal too?

YESSS FMC KNEW YOU WEREN'T DEAD

Both accepted.

AND NO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT okay i have read my immortal ;w;
Not many things fail so hard they have tropes devoted to their failness~

Alright done.

Name: Hexagon, usually simply called "Hex"
Approximate age: 21
Species: Mismagius

Personality: Hexagon is a bit of a prankster, something he kept in his personality from being a Misdreavus. He can pull tricks on people just for the fun of it, but never really means any harm by doing it. In fact he usually feels kinda bad if his pranks ends up hurting someone.

Being a Phobovore, in other words, feeding on fear, has resulted in that Hexagon rarely needs to actually hurt anyone, which ends with the fact he doesn't want to, either. That said he can defend himself or friends if needed, even if he doesn't feel it's the right way to solve problems.

If you were to ask one of the victims for his pranks, they'd most likely simply describe him as "a huge jerk." If you were to ask someone who actually befriended him, they'd most likely describe him as "a carefree prankster who actually have a heart of gold"

Appearance: Hexagon is a purple ghost-like Pokémon that has the appearance of wearing a cloak. He have a kind of necklace made of pinkish pearls with a slightly elliptical shape to them. He has a round head and a witch's hat, with yellow eyes with red irises, and a skinny, red mouth that looks like a "W."

Other: His name is a pun of the Swedish word Häxa, which means Witch. Stuff like that is fun to write.

Appearance: Daka has, unlike other sableyes, a black body and red diamonds. His eye diamonds are dark red. He has 4 feet long claws, which are hollow and filled with dark energy and poison- should they break in someone, the poison will be injected. He has a white skull symbol on his chest, and lots of white dagger forms on his legs. He has two, red horns, in the form of devil horns, just above his eyes.

Um. No. You do know how long four feet is, right? Sableyes are about 1'8". Think about that for a moment.

Also, remember 'nothing significantly different from your species'?

sableye :<

Accepted, MG. Uh, we might as well start when Twiggy's either killed the form or fixed it.

YAY WE START BABY!
Ok Im sick of making Scazzer's archrival so I might make his friend instead.

..You didn't fix anything >_< Fix your form and we'll start, get rid of the messed up appearance and uh.

Even better, don't use the character

Alright, wait for the thread, it'll be up in.. a while.

Yessss Linoone smells a plot therefore is joinage~

Name: Pike
Approximate age: 20
Species: Smeargle

Personality: Not exactly vicious or violent, Pike is more of the sneaky type -- his low defenses and superior speed had made him use less... honorable ways of fighting in order for him to survive. Years of trying to survive had made him cunning; Pike would never fight anyone head-on, prefering to hide and run away while slowing wearing down his opponent before finishing it off, for he knows that most pokemon are more powerful than he is. Sneak attacks are not below him -- anything goes as long as he does not get injured in the process. Pike does not like to fight, and values his life over pretty much everything else. He is quite nice, and even generous when he is safe; however, he turns nasty when the resources get scarce, and will not hesitate to steal or even murder if it means that he would not starve. His caution makes him a bit jittery, especially in parts of the forest with no good hiding spots.

Pike's moveset reflects his personality -- instead of direct attacks, he has Sketched mostly stalling and hiding moves such as Double Team, Protect, Agility, and Aerial Ace. He had learned all his moves from hiding and observing pokemon battles, namely the common territory fights between Taillow and Starly.

Appearance: A small, blue, sphere-like pokemon, Jumpluff is not exactly heavy -- weighing only three kilograms, it is light enough to drift with the wind with its three cotton-like appendages.

Pike is a bipedal, dog-like creature with four skinny limbs and a long tail. He is mostly covered with short, cream colored fur, and has brown, floopy ears. As with most smeargles, Pike can secrete a strange, sticky liquid from the tip of his brush-like tail. The color of the liquid was set from birth, and, Pike had, luckily, a dark olive green liquid that helped him blend into the forest. Because light cream tends to stand out in a deep, gloomy forest like the Fifth, Pike smears the liquid all over himself to help him blend in. The camoflage had helped him escape quite a few preditors, and Pike was always sure that no large patch of fur was uncolored. Besides the fact that Pike is usually covered with green paint, he was actually not that different from other smeargles.

Bio: Although smeargles usually live in groups, Pike lives alone in the Fifth -- the conditions of the forest had become too harsh for his small pack to stay, so they tried to leave the place when Pike was barely ten years old. However, Pike's group ended up as dinner for a pack of hungry Houndooms, and only a few, including Pike, managed to escape. The other surviving smeargles either lived alone like Pike, or joined another pack.

Other: A few other smeargle groups live in the Fifth, but Pike had became used to being alone and did not try join them.

Yeeeeaaargh damn straight I have a lot of the plot planned out >:/

Accepted~

Name: Blaze
Species: Charizard
Personality: Blaze is like any other Charizard. He can get agressive easily and once almost set a fire in the Fifth. He never plays around with his prey, and gets to the point. He mostly keeps from thinking when agressive, but when he does think, he makes wise decisions. He mostly competes with other Pokemon and won't stop until he succedes.

Appearence: Blaze looks like any other Charizard, except that he has a red Bandana on his head. His size is no different than another Charizard's.
Bio: ...
other:...

(Don't you dare say that this was easy. I had to do this with my Wii)

First- kinds short.
Second- WITH YOUR WII?
WTF!
I dont have wii(meh), and my computer has 'mysteriously disappeared' since my brother got addicted to it. Now I only have a laptop.

b]Name:[/b] Lance(lot) wingblack

Approximate age: 24

Species: Honchkrow

Personality: Lancelot likes to spook away other pokemon, but only in a small degree. Somewhat like his only friend, Scazzer, he too believes in the old dragonite's code- he doesnt attack those unable to fight back, he helps those pokemon who are attacked by those they dont have a chance against(a legless rattata attacked by a tyranitar), and doesnt attack baby/pregnant pokemon.
However, he still has instincts, and the hunger might sometimes overcome him. Most of the time, he is silent and follows whoever might be his friend. Depsite the fact he seems like a grumpy, big raven, he is acctualy quite friendly. When pokemon threat him, he usually flies to a safe distance and attacks from there.

Appearance: Lancelot' beak looks a bit sharper than other honchkrow's beaks, and is a bit longer. He doesnt have many wounds- the few that exist are hidden under his feathers.

Bio: Lancelot was, like Scazzer, raised by the old Dragonite Kelly, and teached several things. She left them to live alone when they were 15, and they are now hunting together, and (almost) always helping each other.

Other: Instead of the normal honchkrow tail, Lancelot's tail feathers have the shape of staraptor feathers, although the normal red colour still stays on them. (normal colour, different shape)

*cracks knuckles* Alright, I'm cracking down on signups, I guess.

There're a few things wrong here. First, where did your character get a bandana, we are in the middle of a huge forest with no humans around. Descriiiibe a Charizard, please. It makes your form look longer and doesn't even have to be much, really, 'could be 'an orange reptilian Pokemon with bat-like wings and a flame burning on his tail'.

Don't use what I wrote.

Second, more personality, on my computer that's only two and a not even half a line.

Same to you, Twiggy, descriiiiiiiiibe a Honchcrow, it could be only a sentence. Drag 'n drop the stuff from 'Other' into 'Appearance', but yeah.

Carry on.

:< Ah well, that's another person I've scared off with my requirements of walls of text. Pfft.

Back
Top Bottom