• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Complain or Show-off about Stuff

I wanna show off!

I can whistle like nobody's buiseness. I can whistle while breathing in and out, so If I wanted to, I could whistle forever.

If I hear a bird sound, I can perfectly mimic it. I was whistling with the birds one morning when I went to get the paper and a robin flew and landed on our car and cocked its head at me. Once I moved, it flew away, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Need to complain:

My driving instructor sometimes really gets on my nerves. The most irriatating thing he does is ask these pointlessly annoying rhetorical questions like "Did you see that bus?" to which I always want to say "Yes. That's why I NEARLY DROVE INTO IT." D<

And my other friends keep passing and I still suck D:

Showing off:
I am going to get Wii Fit soon.
I am also going to get a new messenger bag!
New dishes, new bedding, and eventually a new fridge and microwave.
GOING TO COLLEGE!

Complaint department:
JOB SUCKS ASS!

Need to complain:

My driving instructor sometimes really gets on my nerves. The most irriatating thing he does is ask these pointlessly annoying rhetorical questions like "Did you see that bus?" to which I always want to say "Yes. That's why I NEARLY DROVE INTO IT." D<

And my other friends keep passing and I still suck D:
Complaining:
I feel your pain, Danni, I feel your pain. Still haven't passed that damn test. (And my friend did, even though I have been driving longer than her! Grr.) And my school no longer has a Driver's Ed teacher, so now I have to haul my freaking ass over to the damn DMV and take the test there instead of with him.

Showing off: Um, I get to visit my sister who lives in another state! Yay me. And we're going to see The Dark Knight. Whoo.

I'm good at DDR.

And drawing.

I always feel like I should scream this to everybody, I don't want to sound full of myself. :\

Complaining: Darn it my friend gets to go to a farm and feed the baby cows and I don't. Lucky. D: My life is just fine. :D

Showing-off: My friend (Same one as above) proved that karma exists because someone demanded a balloon sword without saying please and it later spontaneously exploded. :D.

Showing off - I get to go bowling for the first time ever in my entire life! With my best friend!

Complaining: My best friend is also bringing other people. Her other friends. As in, strangers, people I don't know. So now the whole thing is going to be really awkward, because I'm REALLY awkward around strangers. I probably won't have fun, they'll probably make me nervous, and I probably won't talk the whole time, because I'm strange and neurotic like that.

Toon Disney won't be showing Pinky and the Brain tomorrow. Maybe I can get to the TV tonight and watch the episode showing at 10 PM.

Back
Top Bottom