• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (Canceled due to computer failure)

Re: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald!

;) What you KNOW you need.... is a Trapinch named Kali. Hehehe...

Other suggestions for additional species: Aron, Electrike, Seviper, and Feebas. Hehe...

Well, I think it's pretty unanimous that I'm getting a Tropius named Bananafone by this time. XD

Also! I will not return to older routes/towns to get Pokemon unless I have to in order to progress the game. So for example, unless I need to return to Route 102 for some reason, I will not be adding a Ralts to my team. So suggestions for Taillow and stuff will not be taken at this point.

I had 222 pictures for this installment, so obviously I had to trim them down. Therefore, some NPC and story dialogue has been cut. I've kept the essential stuff though, so don't worry. Enjoy!

Part Five: RUFBIES!

So looks like we're off to chase some asshole. Yayz.

PokemonEmerald_01.png

Remembering I need some whore to Cut and Flash for me (if you know what I mean) I decide to capture this chap.

PokemonEmerald_04.png

Sounds good.

PokemonEmerald_06.png

Along the way, I meet this nerd, who thinks that Roxanne is elegant.

PokemonEmerald_07.png

Sucks to be you then.

PokemonEmerald_08.png

Are you saying I can't practice my yodeling in there?

Well fuck.

I then decide to take out my anger on some other people.

PokemonEmerald_12.png

Oopsies.

PokemonEmerald_13.png

PokemonEmerald_15.png

Who's PEEKO?

PokemonEmerald_16.png

Not your PEEKO!

PokemonEmerald_18.png

Oh I will come and get some. And you will like it!

PokemonEmerald_20.png

You took a seagull hostage and expected it to work out well? That's like taking a cheese doodle hostage and hoping for someone to repay you with $50. It ain't happening.

PokemonEmerald_21.png

He's a smart criminal, ain't he?

PokemonEmerald_23.png

If by "career in crime" you mean "taking a dudes goods and some seagull" then I really think that you need to look up the word "crime".

PokemonEmerald_28.png

This guy blabbers about something involving "Boss" "Devon" and "tacos" if I remember correctly.

PokemonEmerald_29.png

Ohhh, so THIS is PEEKO.

PokemonEmerald_30.png

Just tell her not to bother me for food when I'm at the beach. If I'm going to give you food, I will do so without you taking a dump on me, thank you very much.

PokemonEmerald_31.png

Mr. Briney? Really gamefreak?

PokemonEmerald_43.png

So I decide to head through the tunnel and discover that SURPRISE there are rocks blocking my way. Let's see what we can do about this...

PokemonEmerald_36.png

PokemonEmerald_37.png

Oh wait, it leads to Verdanturf? That's where that Waldo kid went. Why on earth would I want to go there?

PokemonEmerald_45.png

Try not to let some guy take your goods again. Okay?

PokemonEmerald_46.png

At least SOMEONE realizes my potential.

PokemonEmerald_49.png

PokemonEmerald_50.png

Stop SHOUTING at me WOMAN I just got your GODDAMN GOODS back.

PokemonEmerald_52.png

PokemonEmerald_53.png

PokemonEmerald_64.png

No you stupid whore! I will not deliver this for you! Do I look like a deliveryman to you? Huh? No! I didn't think so! I am a goddamn Pokemon trainer and I demand to be treated as such. In the past 24 hours I have been promised shrooms and I still have yet to receive them, and I have also been ridiculed about my appearance, shown up by some stupid Wallace kid, and had to help some Prof. Bitch dude unwillingly! DO YOU THINK I WANT TO DELIVER YOUR FUCKING PACKAGE AND YOUR GODDAMN LETTER? NO! I DO NOT! This stupid whore is too incompetent to even have a Pokemon with him! Why the fuck was he in the forest in the first place? Shouldn't he be fired for his fucking incompetence? You people piss me off! I am going to set fire to this building and then I am going to shoot you and then shoot your employee and then I will take your corpses and bring them back to life and bludgeon both of you with HM WHORE until you are no longer conscious and then I'll through you into a hotel room with a dead stripper and you'll both think that you killed her and then you'll have to run away from the cops because you'll think that you actually killed a stripper when you actually different and then you'll accidentally kill someone else and the police will come and taser you and you know what?

I'LL BE LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!

And I could go on all day about-

PokemonEmerald_67.png

PokemonEmerald_68.png

PokemonEmerald_69.png

...Oh...well...um...thank you...uh...well this is really awkward.

PokemonEmerald_78.png

Really?

PokemonEmerald_79.png

Oh, well, that sucks.

PokemonEmerald_80.png

Sounds pretty cool!

PokemonEmerald_81.png

Well geez everyone here is super productive aren't they?

PokemonEmerald_82.png

PokemonEmerald_83.png

o rly?

PokemonEmerald_84.png

=O Shocking!

PokemonEmerald_85.png

And let me guess, it's not-

PokemonEmerald_86.png

whoawhoawhoa wait a minute here. So these guys can't make a Poke Ball, which they have technology, they can't create a device that can easier communicate with Pokemon, they can't reproduce Pokemon dreams, BUT THEY CAN REVIVE A LIVING BEING FROM A FUCKING ROCK?
cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg

PokemonEmerald_88.png

And it's not working.

PokemonEmerald_89.png

Maybe you should help out some of your failing coworkers.

PokemonEmerald_91.png

Oh joy!

PokemonEmerald_95.png

Um...well...okay...

PokemonEmerald_96.png

political-pictures-no-sht-sherlock1.jpg

PokemonEmerald_97.png

PokemonEmerald_98.png

PokemonEmerald_99.png

O_O;;;;

PokemonEmerald_100.png

In just mere moments, he went from honorable and respectable to a freaking creeper.

PokemonEmerald_116.png

Oh shit! It's that whore! Maybe I can avoid her...

PokemonEmerald_102.png

DAMMIT!

PokemonEmerald_104.png

Well this is just awful. I only have two contacts in my Pokenav, and they're some creepy old man and this slut. This is not how I wanted my first phone to work out...

PokemonEmerald_108.png

*sigh* Fine fine fine, but only to make you go away!

PokemonEmerald_109.png

That didn't stop you before...

I then proceed to beet her only using Kam.

PokemonEmerald_114.png

PokemonEmerald_115.png

Good to know. Okay, I'm leaving now bye bye.

PokemonEmerald_118.png

political-pictures-no-sht-sherlock1.jpg

AND THEN I GOT PEOPLE'S POKENAV NUMBERS AND SHIT AND I FOUND THIS.

PokemonEmerald_119.png

AND I WAS ALL a;dslkgjs;fdlg;lkagds; RARE POKEMON MUST CATCH.

PokemonEmerald_120.png

AND THEN I PROCEEDED NOT TO USE IT EVER AGAIN.

(Note: If you want me to use it, feel free to tell me and I probably will)

PokemonEmerald_122.png

Hey look, Mr. Briney has a boat!

And of course, instead of being badass and stealing it, we decide to ask him for it.

PokemonEmerald_123.png

Ummm.....

PokemonEmerald_124.png

Maybe I should come back later...

PokemonEmerald_129.png

Indeed I do.

PokemonEmerald_133.png

Tell PEEKO not to take a dump on me, kay?

On the way, me padre calls me up on the telephone.

PokemonEmerald_137.png

PokemonEmerald_138.png

WHY IS HE GIVING AWAY MY NUMBER?

This Mr. Stone is becoming creepier by the second.

PokemonEmerald_141.png

Aaaand we arrive in Dewford Town. A lovely beach town that is filled with less people who point out the obvious and more people who are just plain creepy.

PokemonEmerald_170.png

Told you so.

PokemonEmerald_173.png

PokemonEmerald_174.png

PokemonEmerald_175.png

PokemonEmerald_176.png

PokemonEmerald_177.png

PokemonEmerald_179.png

PokemonEmerald_180.png

PokemonEmerald_182.png

PokemonEmerald_184.png

PokemonEmerald_185.png

PokemonEmerald_187.png

As you can see, all of those people are really quite sketchy.

Anyways, apparently Steven is in a cave, and we must find him.

PokemonEmerald_190.png

...and this thing looks very badass! Must get!

PokemonEmerald_191.png

:DDD

I know just what to call it! It has a ruby on its chest, so I'll call it...

PokemonEmerald_193.png

RUFIES!!

NO WAIT FUCK I MEANT RUBIES NOT RUFIES!!!

PokemonEmerald_197.png

Hey there.

PokemonEmerald_199.png

Here, I has letter for you.

PokemonEmerald_200.png

You know what, you don't need to bother. Last time I got a gift it just lead to some pedophile watching me.

PokemonEmerald_203.png

PokemonEmerald_204.png

For once, a sane person realizes my potential! :D

Now that we're done with that little errand, we're off to the gym!

PokemonEmerald_208.png

PokemonEmerald_209.png

I think I like the sailor dude better.

PokemonEmerald_211.png

Ohai.

PokemonEmerald_214.png

PokemonEmerald_215.png

Yaaay Brawly! I have Rufies to deal with you!

He can be really difficult, actually. His Pokemon spam Bulk Up and can do shitloads of damage to you after the fact, while you can barely touch them. With Sableye, you're basically unaffected by all of their moves, and all you really have to do is use Night Shade and they'll all go down quickly. Dustox is another good option, due to its resistance to fighting attacks, and overall good defense.

Thank God for Rufies!

PokemonEmerald_222.png

So where will our adventures take us next? Tune in next time to find out! :D

Keep the requests coming, and tell me if you want me to use that Seedot. If no one tells me to use it before the next installment, I'm ditching it.

And I hope you all enjoyed Rufies!

Well, Bananafone is the priority, so, if you want to avoid type repetitions, don't use the Seedot.

Go back to Mr Briney's house, step between him and Peeko, then step back when Peeko runs back round the table so Peeko is chasing him rather than the other way round.

Go back to Mr Briney's house, step between him and Peeko, then step back when Peeko runs back round the table so Peeko is chasing him rather than the other way round.

i fucking love doing this

also just name something "I luv russ", i don't care what or if you never even have it in your party again

if you manage to find a shiny i demand that you name it either Edward or Cullen regardless of gender because it sparkles

So, photobucket is being a bit retarded right now, so I'll upload the next part later today/tomorrow. In the meantime, there is something I'd like to bring to your attention.

So, basically I'm doing these to alleviate my boredom during the summer. At the pace that the Emerald LP is going, especially when I'm out of school (tomorrow), I don't think that it will last longer than early to mid July. Therefore, I think I need another game to LP. At the moment, I'm thinking that I'm just going to stick to GBA games, since I'm getting used to that, but I'm considering maybe making videos to go along with them for bosses, or maybe making it a complete video LP.

The main matter is that I need to decide upon a game to LP next. I have three games that I am considering, which are as follows:

Pokemon LeafGreen
Golden Sun
Final Fantasy 5 Advance

I'm leaning towards FF5 at the moment, because LeafGreen would seem a bit too repetitive, I think, and I really wouldn't want to LP another Pokemon game again unless it was a video LP, just because one Pokemon game is enough for a picture LP. Golden Sun is another viable option for me, though I just need to finish playing through it once, and play through it another one or two times. I've played through FF5 multiple times, and there would be a good amount of audience input, plus, being a Final Fantasy game, there's more plot to it for me to make fun of.

I'd like to hear your input, though. I'm thinking FF5, and then Golden Sun if I decide to do a third LP. But if you can convince me otherwise, then I would reconsider. Just putting this out there.

Back
Top Bottom