• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

M&M's

Which is your favorite?

• I love normal M&M's.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Gotta be peanut M&M's.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Definitely Mini-M&M's.

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters
Mocha Premiums are the most godly food ever made.
Then the triple chocolate premiums.
Mint.
Dark Chocolate.
Peanut butter.
Almond.
Regular.
Mini.
Peanut.

That is my order of fave M&M's and of course the three poll options are bottom three. I've never tried Pretzel.

All 3...but I prefer peanut M&M's....but when I do get Mini M&M's, I basically end up drinking them too.....

Actually, I went to NY a couple years ago, and M&M World had these cherry flavored M&Ms. They taste a lot like what I assume a dookie would taste like were it dipped in cherry.

PEANUT BUTTER FOR THE WIN!

....But I do like Mini M&M's too. Shame I can never find them anymore(I used to get them during Halloween but I no trick or treat anymore and people stopped giving them out). Mini's seem to taste better than the normal size ones because you can just poor a whole bunch into your mouth.

Also, try the pretzel ones. They're cool.

Whatever happened to the crispy M&M's, anyways? They just disappeared one day(like the minis). D:

How could you not include peanut butter?! They are easily the best >:|

But the peanut ones are a close second for me. And green is the best color :)

aren't all m&m's crispy? :v

i like to eat around the peanut in the peanut ones, then eat it by itself.

I just tried out Pretzel M&M's. They were.....okay. You could barely taste the pretzel....but I like the saltiness in the sweet...

Odd... when I tried the pretzel M&Ms, I was surprised by how not-salty they were.

I was expecting them to be as salty as a regular pretzel, but with chocolate and an M&M shell on the outside. In other words, pretty nasty. Like those really awful candy bars that came out a couple years ago, with two or three whole, heavily-salted pretzels inside them. Blech! I can't remember what they were called, but I don't think I've seen them in stores for a while... so they must not have sold all that well (not much of a surprise!)

I was expecting them to be as salty as a regular pretzel, but with chocolate and an M&M shell on the outside. In other words, pretty nasty. Like those really awful candy bars that came out a couple years ago, with two or three whole, heavily-salted pretzels inside them. Blech! I can't remember what they were called, but I don't think I've seen them in stores for a while... so they must not have sold all that well (not much of a surprise!)
If you were referring to Take Fives, they were fucking delicious.

Take Fives are still around....at least at my school snack bar. I love them!~

I should try to find these Peanut Butter M&M's people talk about....

I only like normal m and ms. Never tried any others, but I hate peanut and I can't find many others around in the uk.

Back
Top Bottom