• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

So I'm still trying to figure out what to do at Butterfree's first appearance. I've tried zillions of things, not even knowing if I'm going about it the right way... *Headdesk.* (Still: not a word. I'll do this by myself from here if it takes me years. It almost certainly will.)

I do like these puzzly clue games but they really make me feel like my pride's been beaten, whipped and put through an industrial blender. ;; *Crawls into a corner and dies.*

EDIT: ... Oh. Why the hell didn't I just do that sooner? *Headdesk.*

ANOTHER EDIT: Finished. Eh. *Feels blank.*

Last edited:
Has anyone got any hints on how to get the second ash? I've got the first one, and I tried Hellfire style, but that didn't work...

EDIT: Never mind.

EDIT2: Finished.

Last edited:
It is more obvious if you've read Butterfree's fic...

That's about as vague as I can get.

Emmmm... Wanna try and put water somewhere? Maybe somewhere you can change something?

Tried again for fun and got this....
fastest22856.png

I went from save point, and manually entered everything in. Laggy computer made me slower D:
I'm so evil and braggy.... But I am self aware of it... That's not good.

Anyways, I'll be glad to help people.

Last edited:
How do you... get the second ash? I've already gotten the Volcaryu one...

EDIT: Never mind...

EDIT2: YES!!! I finished! You should really make a prize or something, Butterfree...

Last edited:
Ok, I can't find Deoxys or Magikarp in Hoenn after Butterfree gives me a cookie. I checked the the tips and tricks and the truth page, so is it somewhere else in Hoenn?

Argh, I know that the second ash is to do with Volcaryu, but I don't know what extension to give the URL... volcaryu.aspx?

EDIT: Never mind =D

DOUBLEEDIT: Fineeeshed

Back
Top Bottom