• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Masque Carnivalia [Sign-ups/OOC] CLOSED

Yeah, I get it. :3
Posted decision on my part...
And I personally love your logic, for the win! :D
Fun opportunities when boobs are involved! (God I hope I don't sound like a lez when I say this) This'll be interesting.

So, for all the people who were not active for the mush-fest, Annie was something of a bitch, and Celest ran away, started stabbing herself, Connor gave chase, it started raining, and they made out...

So now you know what we spent about two pages doing. One and a half? Eh, doesn't really matter. I saved you time.

Surprisingly, yes, it was.
... Godamn, that's a lot of stuff going on in one page. ... I don't know if that's good or not. ;_;
If it is, *Confetti*

Really? Wow. Sure felt like a lot more than that.

You were the one who said you wanted to pick up the pace, so I suppose you are now.

I has another question about the worthiness junk. :B

Will we be human soon as we're worthy, or keep out freakish powers until everyone's been proven?

Also, I kind of want to get in a fight. With the Cloaked guys. :D We can totally kick their arses.

I think that the group as a whole should be worthy before we change back. Then we got a time of reflection together and all that jazz. :3

As for a fight... Mwahahahaha! That sounds like a great idea. Maybe before we change back and still have powers and stuff we can kick their asses. Unless someone else has an idea, of course. I'm open to any suggestions! c:

They should have some powers, too. Like, maybe they were the last carnies or something. And they'll be all super-powerful like the Espada and we can only beat them with the power of friendship and all that bullspit. :3

Oh, wait, there were eight masked dudes. So the last carnies plus some old guy who has a grudge against the universe.

Hmmm... Well, original plan of action was the last guy was the leader. (Perhaps he's immortal or something idk) And he's the one that started turning people into Carnies, and the other seven are the first original Carnies that were there. (So then they're all immortal?)

See, they move around the world in search for people they deem unworthy of a normal life, but "worthy" of a Pokemorph life. So Masque Carnivalia... chances are it's the first time they sent a batch of Carnies there. *Shrug*
Regarding the fact when we become worthy, though... That's undecided yet. I'm leaning on the idea that we all have to accept who we are and become friends and all that jazz, which was the "intended" meaning of it all, so it's probably gonna be later on. But we can get all angry and stuff and try to beat the crap out of them. I'll go along with that. c:

Also, just putting one of the epic songs that made me think of Cel and Connor. Just for kicks.

Any suggestions for anything else? Specifically revolving around the ending, but still. I'm open to anything you guys throw at me.

Maybe, after they have all been deemed worthy, they can have some sort of connection to their Element or something.

Hmmm... Well, original plan of action was the last guy was the leader. (Perhaps he's immortal or something idk) And he's the one that started turning people into Carnies, and the other seven are the first original Carnies that were there. (So then they're all immortal?)

See, they move around the world in search for people they deem unworthy of a normal life, but "worthy" of a Pokemorph life. So Masque Carnivalia... chances are it's the first time they sent a batch of Carnies there. *Shrug*
Regarding the fact when we become worthy, though... That's undecided yet. I'm leaning on the idea that we all have to accept who we are and become friends and all that jazz, which was the "intended" meaning of it all, so it's probably gonna be later on. But we can get all angry and stuff and try to beat the crap out of them. I'll go along with that. c:

Also, just putting one of the epic songs that made me think of Cel and Connor. Just for kicks.

Any suggestions for anything else? Specifically revolving around the ending, but still. I'm open to anything you guys throw at me.

So, at what point in time will they be deemed worthy? When exactly will they prove themselves?

Hey guys, after seeing Connor's Black Yoshi's character thread, I'm a bit confused. I thought we were full Pokemon? Or are we like Pokemorphs or something?

..... Huh??
•~•"
... We're... Pokemorphs... I think...
... I'm sorry for not making that clearer. I thought I said it in the first post, but... I'm sorry if I didn't, Ever! >~<

To answer Michelle's question...
Arctica said:
Regarding the fact when we become worthy, though... That's undecided yet.

Kind of just answered that already. :|

Back
Top Bottom