• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Metallica Fanboy & Grass King vs. Karkat Vantas & Legendaryseeker99 (ref: Squornshellous Beta)

MONOPOLE IS GOING DOWN
SHUR SHIT HELP ME WITH SOME SPECIAL FIGHTING MOVES

CHANGE OF PLANS
HEAT WAVE AAAAAAAALL THE WAY

Heat Wavex3

Also I realized that Metang's Sp. Attack is waaaay lower than its Attack.

Last edited:
GO, SHUR, EXECUTE YOUR FINAL SOLUTION

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg
19nue0.jpg

19nue0.jpg

SUCKER PUNCH + DYNAMICPUNCH + FOCUS BLAST

There's just no way that combo would work. Sucker punch can't raise the priority of an attack unless the two are actually linked, which, given that dynamicpunch is by definition a slow punch, wouldn't happen. Focus blast is a projectile attack and not even related to the first two attacks at all.

Ah... my apologies. When a combo fails, I tend to ref the moves being used in rapid succession; guess that wouldn't work here. I guess I should let Karkat reorder, since his orders were based around the idea that it would do that.

It's up to you.

Edit: But I think what Pathos might have meant is, instead of having attacks be used in quick succession when a combo would otherwise fail, you should just have the combo fail altogether. Which is correct.

Last edited:
Unrelated, but you forgot to add Rocky Helmet damage

wait, so my epic GIF went to waste? no fair dude :(

Um okay I just need to confirm something with you before I post new commands

Back
Top Bottom