• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Metronome Pokémafia [Town Win]

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [D6]

Ok! now what? Awesome LS99 is revived! now we must find a mafia.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [D6]

Either the miracle of ressurection spoke higher, or the town just lost interest in chasing criminals.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [N6]

Once more the miracles happened, but this time, it took a turn for the worse. Previously declared a criminal, RK-10 was back, and the town was only about to find out what he was up to.

Perhaps the biggest miracle was the lack of deathes, however.

RK-10 has been revived!

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [D7]

That wasn't poised to last very long.

RK-10 is dead. He was mafia.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [N7]

An overwhelming wave of lethargy seems to have spread.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [N7]

Someone used Perish Song (poison) last night.
Cause I used Judgement.
And I used Spider Web, for the next two nights, the one I targeted will have their killer revealed after death.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [D8]

Oh hey guys I just realised I never explained what was going on with my death and stuff.

I'm Ambipom, and I am a Metronome user. I'm dealt two moves each night, and I can use one or both of the moves at the cost of the targets being randomised.
On N0, I recieved Swagger and Destiny Bond.
You can guess what Destiny Bond does, but Swagger is a move that must be used whenever rolled, and causes the user to come up as Mafia on inspection and death for two nights.
Luckily, I chose to use Destiny Bond, so when I was killed, my attacker was brought down with me.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [D8]

Oh, hey, I forgot to advance this game.

No one was lynched.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [N8]

Once more, there was no surprise when the citizens awoke to a disturbing scene.

A large spiderweb stuck the badly burnt bodies of Light Yagami, Mawile and DarkAura together. A later analysis would reveal the former of them had been killed previously by an unexplained acid overdoes, whereas the other two were done in by a fatal voltage, one that also seemed to have hit Light Yagami's corpse.

A background check would later allow Granbull and the Metronome Police to link DarkAura to one abandoned apartment, which wielded plentiful evidence naming DarkAura, Superbird and RK-10 as the real "mafia". The conclusion was final and, for once, not hasty -- the criminal threat had been stamped out.

Light Yagami is dead. He was innocent.

Mawile is dead. He was innocent.

DarkAura is dead. She was mafia.

TOWN WINS!

Soon, I'll post a record of all the night actions, as well as a list of Metronome moves.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [Town Win]

...Can we have a list of roles and night actions? I'm interested to see how I died.

Re: Metronome Pokémafia [Town Win]

> Riz lands Perish song, effectively suiciding him

Well, crap

Back
Top Bottom