• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MINECRAFT

I tried Hardcore Mode today! It was really quite fun, even though I only lasted about an hour and a half. Mandatory world-deletion upon death is kind of out-bumming, but at least it gives you incentive to actually survive, unlike "survival" mode where you can basically be as careless and clumsy as you like, and just commit suicide and respawn back to safety if you're stuck somewhere dangerous or if you get lost.

Only problem is the Hardcore world I spawned was really pretty and I never wrote down the seed. :v

Once, my friend was playing Survival Mode on hard. In that world, every single enemy ignored him. He walked up to a horde of skeletons and they did not acknowledge his presence at all.

Guys help I didn't have enough torches to light up the top floor of my house and now a creeper's spawned up there.
I don't want it to detonate because my house is made of brick and I spent ages getting all that clay.
I tried replacing the ceiling with glass so I could see whereabouts it was, but then I realised I built it with two-block thick ceilings and floors so that didn't work. I'd usually turn it to peaceful so it would despawn but I want to stop what I consider cheating.
What to do? D:

More mobs would likely spawn in that timeframe.

Probably not, since it's just the top floor that doesn't yet have a roof that doesn't have torches. So it would work if it were day!

Anyway I killed it! I kept my fortification on the second floor that prevented it from getting to me while I pelted it with arrows up for now, in case there was more than one.

EDIT: FFFF YES MY (unofficial)BOYFRIEND IS SHARING HIS MINECRAFT ACCOUNT WITH ME YESSSSS

Last edited:
So I just installed Mo'Creatures.

I have never been more easily entertained in my life.

My game has bunnies now!!!

I started a private server with my boyfriend to play with all the new 1.0 stuff since I totally haven't played Minecraft in forever... we've been breeding animals left and right BABY ANIMALS ARE SO CUTE

We also built one of these:
serverxpfarm.png

And we have a big castle with an enchanting room full of bookshelves and and and we still haven't been to the Nether or the End or anything :[ but we're working on it!

Still getting that bug where there's no sound.

Usually restarting a couple of times fixes it but it's not working now :(

Back
Top Bottom