• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

"files" as "flies" and "depictions" as "descriptions". The last one is particularly sad, because I was writing it.

"making a pilgrimage" (referring to hajj) as "making out"....Um, yeah...I also read "make one for you" as "make out with you". Darn brain why you do this to me?!

I think this qualifies as a "and stuff"

Text conversation with my best friend.

Friend: Blarg so stressed. Why does meeting a girls parents always have to be terrifying
Me: You have a girl?
Friend: Possibly depends on how tomorrow goes.
Me: cool
Friend: Kinda. Kinda terrifying too.
Me: Dad have a shot gun?
Friend: No clue.
Me: Hmmm wear a vest just in case.
Friend: What if he shoots me in the head?
Me: Learn to duck faster.
Friend: Like Neo?
Me: You can't bend that far back... if I throw a penny nearby you might move fast enough.
Friend: Yeah. I hope I can hear it over the soudn of the gun cocking.
Me: You would. You're trained for it. It's in your blood. A sure way to make sure you don't get shot is to scream "I'm gay" when he points it at you.
Me: Totally didn't mean that that way. Don't.
Friend: Except he might shoot me for that.
Friend: ... Yeah I'll stick with the dodging idea.

^ Haha.

My misreading of the day.

"Phantom" as "Leafblower".

I am officially dyslexic in my books. I mean HONESTLY. WTF?

Back
Top Bottom