• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

At the park with my mom:
Me: Watch out! Don't get your hooves muddy!
Mom: What?
Me: Uh, I mean, don't get your boots muddy.
Mom: *eyebrow raise*

My mother was humming Row, Row, Row Your Boat and I got it as something from The Pirates Of The Caribbean.

"Forum Help" as "Equius"

....I suppose it makes more sense if you consider that the words were bifurcated horizontally and had just read the latest chapter of a BiTcHtItS fanfic including him?

I sometimes want to think of some random abbreviation and the first that comes up my mind is HPL even if none of the three letters is involved.

"Desperately trying to feel important" as "desperately trying to feel impotent"

o_o

I sometimes write or type weird stuff that is not exactly a typo but it's incorrect. Like "ready to meat you" or "Blootooth." The second one reminded me of Equius when I realized my mistake.

One time I made Onix forget Stone Edge in order to learn Bind. I thought it said Bide, which is a good move. But Bind is such a weak move that only does ten base damage.

"someone in a Hammock" as "someone in a Homestuck". It didn't help that the h was capitalized for some reason.

Also, the other day I misread "Saratoga" as "Surrogia". It was in my history textbook so I was all "wait what there's a real place called Surrogia??" for a split second there.

Back
Top Bottom