• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missingno. and 'M Glitch Pokemon

Mudkipz

I herd you know that meme.
I love that coffee guy trick.
I have about a million missingno's. :grin:
Go,missingno! Sky attack!

agreed very much. missingno's can mess up your game though. 'm's are weird though, I find them funny.

I've been abusing the hell out of the get-any-Pokemon glitch on Yellow, and it seems every time I encounter M or Missingno through it my game freezes. Yellow M/Missingno isn't very nice. :(

D:
It doesnt seem very nice.
I like the missingno that looks like the ghost in the Pokemon Tower.

I've only done the ones in Pokemon blue.

I like 'em so much I study 'em and do experiments with them! :D

Apparently, there's a site that explains the wonders of Missing No. 'M, and the other one. I think it was if you have a Y in the 5th place in your name, you'll get 'M, and so forth. Not sure, though :\

Team Rocket's Rockin' has loads on information on them.

I'm playing through Pokemon Blue with a Missingno in my party. Everyone's trainer sprite is backwards. heh

Oh, if only I knew about Missingno before I wasted my Master Ball in Red on a Seadra (don't ask). Though even afterwards I still had a good deal of fun with this Glitch, and I managed to beat the Elite 4 again with the level 100 Snorlax I caught. XD

@Commahappy: While the actual Missingno isn't really present in R/S/E, there are still glitch pokemon to be found. The one your brother found was probably the one that looks like an empty pokedex image (a question within a circle), which I think can be obtained if your cartridge is sufficiently screwed up.

Yeah, that was it. The question mark. Oh, and don't worry about using a master ball on a Seadra. My first time, I used it on a Ponyta XD

At first, I was against the MissingNo fiasco. But after looking at how it worked, I became interested in it. Eventually I looked at other glitches, and now I'm a glitch fanboy. That's the main reason I play Pokemon Blue. <3 Glitch City.

No, it's some long process. TR'sRockin has it, though.

After my sis discovered it, we were like "DO IT DO IT DO IT!"

Apparently, if you catch MissingNo. (Not 'M), and it was significantly under level 100, you can evolve it O_o Of course, they might have been playing a hack or something :\

No, actually, if a level zero 'M is leveled up, it evolves into Kangaskhan.

Back
Top Bottom