• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mt. Vesever: A Dangerous Path - Will you save the Crate?

((Oops. Got to start reading everything more carefully. That last post will now be here))

"WHAT?!?!?" Blaziking exclaimed angrilly. He stormed through the crowd and over to Rick. "There is no way that YOU are going to be the new leader! How can YOU be the new leader? You've never had to-" Blaziking was interupted when someone pushed him aside. He looked up and saw Chica standing in front of Rick. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH THE ENEMY?"

"Perhaps..." Chica said. She looked adoringly at Rick and batted her eyelashes. "Hey there, new leader." Chica said, very flirtatiously. Blaziking was about to protest when he felt someone pick him up. He looked behind him and saw that Munch was holding him.

"Don't worry Blaziking!" Munch said. "We'll beat those two corrupted butt munches at their own game!" Munch turned and walked away from them, still holding Blaziking.

"CHICA!! NOOO!!" Blaziking exclaimed.

"He... died before... he could... And even if he had, he wouldn't have lived longer." Rick said to the Spheal.

"Hey, haven't I met you before?" He tried to change the topic.

((Zephy, but I forgot to update the page and I didn't know you posted ^^; Sorry))

Rick then heard someone shouting, he turned and saw Blaziking. "What? Enemy?! You must be kidding. And, yes... I am the new leader, apparently." Then he noticed a Vulpix, according to Blaziking's screaming, it was called Chica.

"Errm, what?" He said, confused.

"Yeah. You shouted at me while you were running into the woods earlier. That was before the tumour though."

It suddenly struck Bouncy that he should go and check on his family at some point soon....

Venom shrieked and hurried to the area where all the Pokemon were gathered. She didn't appear to know any of the Pokemon there.

"Uh, hello?" she said, crawling to the front of the group. "Is everyone alright?"

Cicada had spotted a group of Pokemon. She began flying toward them. When she was near them, she stopped, hovering, and hoped that they would notice her.

Shriek saw the flames calm down but stayed by the rocks just in case. However, she became lost in her own little world, and only about a minute after the call did she realize what it was.
She floated off to Club Crater.

Sorry for a break in the story, but:
Can people still join?
If so, this is my form:
Forum name: o_O
Char name: Squish
Species: Jigglypuff
Personality: PO
Bio: Squish just arrived to Mr. Vesever from Mt. Moon. He went with his family as Bounce, Squish's father, had some "business" to do there. However, they disappeared during the trip there somewhere near Sinister Forest. After venturing for quite some time on its own, Squish found his way to Club Crater, but suffered many hardships on his way there.
Relationships: PO
Item: Puff Microphone: Increases accuracy and power of sound-based moves tremendously. Out of battle, it increases volume of a Jigglypuff's voice.
Other: Squish is easily lured into senselessness by cute things.

Last edited:
Sorry for a break in the story, but:
Can people still join?
If so, this is my form:
Forum name: o_O
Char name: Squish
Species: Jigglypuff
Personality: PO
Bio: Squish just arrived to Mr. Vesever from Mt. Moon. He went with his family as Bounce, Squish's father, had some "business" to do there. However, they disappeared during the trip there somewhere near Sinister Forest. After venturing for quite some time on its own, Squish found his way to Club Crater, but suffered many hardships on his way there.
Relationships: PO
Item: Puff Microphone: Increases accuracy and power of sound-based moves tremendously. Out of battle, it increases volume of a Jigglypuff's voice.
Other: Squish is easily lured into senselessness by cute things.
Accepted.

Venom turned around. "Uh, hey, Scyther. Have you been here before? I have no idea what's going on."

Three Ariados entered the scene.

"Venom! What are you doing out here?"

"These Pokemon look hurt," said Venom, jumping once.

Annoyed at all of the sudden earthquakes he had to endure, Squish was very angry. "Not all 4-year-old Jigglypuffs have to move to a new mountain and find that there's EARTHQUAKES all the time!" Squish said, annoyed. Traveling for quite some time, lost, Squish finally made it out of Sinister Forest somehow, but he lost quite a bit of his strength and seemed to be pretty weak. "FINALLY!" Squish said. "I'm out of that horrible forest!"
Nevertheless, he ventured off to find food. Finding his way into the Berry Woods, Squish saw that it was full of wonderful berries to eat. In no time flat, he and his symptoms were cured. As he walked on some more in the Woods, the Jigglypuff could see that this was nothing like the Sinister Forest, and that this mountain was nothing like the confines of his old home, Mt. Moon. Squish heard a ruckus, and saw a huge group of Pokemon through some bushes. Curious, Squish decided to follow them, but decided to be incognito for now as he was scared that the group would be like the evil Pokemon he encountered at the Sinister Forest.
---------
EDIT: Corrected errors pointed out by Bakuphoon. Sorry!

Last edited:
((Actually, We're all out of the club. We're outside, and your character somehow managed to go past us without noticing XD Oh, and the base is ruined. There was a big tremor that destroyed a lot. And now, Slash has died, and Rick is the new leader.))

Good you changed it :]
---

"Wah! Adults!" Rick growled lowly and ignored everything else. Some of the Pokémon began to panic and run around.

What to do? What am I going to do? He started to panic a bit himself now. No. I can't panic in front of Club Crater. I have to act mature and calm.

"Er... What are you doing here?" He said towards the two Ariados and the Spinarak.

"I wanted to see what was going on," said Venom, turning toward Rick. "It looks like something bad's happened."

Venom and her parents seemed to communicate in Spinarak language, and the Ariados skittered back into the Berry Woods.

"So what happened here?" continued Venom.

Squish the Jigglypuff was listening to what the group of Pokemon were saying. It appeared that they were good, and only trying to help people out at the mountain. "Hmmm.... I think I should join them..." said Squish. "After all, I don't have much better to do."

Squish was about to walk past the bushes separating him from everyone else when he accidentally tripped and landed face first right in front of everyone. "Oops," Squish said. "Ummmmm... Hi?"

Bouncy rolled over to a strange thing that looked like a pink him. Maybe it was a shiny Spheal? Then he noticed it has arms and legs, as well as a curl of hair on its head.

"Hi," he said, "Who are you? How old are you? I'm Bouncy, and I'm three."

Back
Top Bottom