• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 7)

I have an innocent-aligned Night action. would tell you what it is, but that would get me killed (or is it alright now?). I'll tell you this: I have nothing to do with direct kills. I am innocent aligned. I have not been that successful with my role (usefully, anyway), and now it's just not happening. Like, I send Orngsumb my PM, and nothing happens afterward. I'm telling the truth, and can't be the mafia killer, because that action is in fact, happening.

My role is a Gengar and I suppose to help out the innocents in some way, but I have no luck.

I don't know if we can trust you still :/ Mismagius seems pretty suspicious to claim, it would seem mafia to me being a ghost and all :/ What do you think Spike?

EDIT: I don't see how Gengar can help innocents. :/ What's with all the ghosts?

Last edited:

Let's see, we got a Gengar, Mismagius, a Doduo, and Reuniclus left. And the mafia were dead: Gyarados, and Tyranitar, and Huntail. The general pattern is all these Pokemon have intimidate moves or ability. Gyarados and Tyranitar both have the ability intimidate and Huntail have moves that also intimidate the Pokemon such as bite.

Chief and I both claim we have night actions and the Chief can't get his action through while I forgot to send one 1 night which means I can't be mafia. So what are your roles do?

How does not sending one in not make you mafia? Orng could have just not wanted to kill off you if you were mafia and make the game last. I don't see why Orng wouldn't kill you, cuz if you weren't mafia you would probably die, and if you were mafia you might not die. So I don't think we can trust you and I'm going to wait, but I'm leaning towards Kirby.

... lolwut Tranitar doesn't have intimidate.

however, I did notice this pattern as well. The mafia pokemon seem to be creepy/intimidating pokemon. Personally, I find Gengar to be more creepy/ intimidating than Mismagius, so.

How does not sending one in not make you mafia? Orng could have just not wanted to kill off you if you were mafia and make the game last. I don't see why Orng wouldn't kill you, cuz if you weren't mafia you would probably die, and if you were mafia you might not die. So I don't think we can trust you and I'm going to wait, but I'm leaning towards Kirby.

Since there are 3 mafia dead ( plus maybe a terrerist), there is one mafia left and a mafia would died anyway. I have an interesting idea though. Maybe since Twilight claims as a Doduo and might have a double voter ability, I want Twilight to vote for me and Chief vote someone else to see if something interesting happens. I don't care if I am alive at this point, but if it helps find out the remaining mafia.

Just because I'm Doduo doesn't mean I'm doublevoter. And that's exactly my point, with one mafia left I don't think Orng would kill them off, and you could be lying to us for all we know about not sending in your action to mislead us, just to make us think you aren't mafia? And fine, I never said I was doublevoter in any way so why not, Kirby-Chan. And besides, there could be a role I have that doesn't fit the pokemon like Terezi's. Krickitune can aparently be bus driver.

Eh... it'll mess up the doublevoting experiment but I think I'm gonna go with Kirby-chan too.

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 7)

Villagers lead Kirby-chan to the gallows, off with their head.

Kirby-chan, a Gengar, was Innocent.

24 hours for night actions

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 8)

A very short night indeed leaves Twilight Sparkle and Spike standing by the corpse of Chief Zackrai, the fountain's message today saying "WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER".

The ghost of Chief Zackrai standing by them.

Chief Zackrai, a Mismagius, was Innocent.

Chief Zackrai since you were the last killed, please state the who you would like to kill: Spike or Twilight Sparkle.

:I ...um.

Well, Twilight sparkle has been going against me since the beginning, but Spike did screw with the doublevoting thing...

Spike

Out of revenge, Chief Zackrai drags Spike to the depths of Hell with them.

Left all alone Twilight Sparkle stands by the corpses of RespectTheBlade, InvaderSyl, and Blaziking. "Though you may have been underneath me we did this together" she said, laughing maniacally.

Spike, a Reuniclus, was Innocent!

MAFIA WINS WITH THE DON STILL LIVING AND BEING THE LAST ONE ALIVE!

Roles and log coming soon

Good job Silver! I wasn't paying much attention after I died, honestly, and I didn't really suspect you all that much. It might've been the fact that you couldn't actually say the role or who you targeted-I really couldn't determine suspiciously faked night action frauds from nothing!- but I never really was that sure who was mafia and who was innocent!

Now for the logs to come up... did I get bus drivered or something? Because I'm pretty sure I targeted Blaziking, not Wargle!

Did you choose to give your killings a homestuck theme?

*Stands up*

Well, that's over. Playing dead isn't very fun, now is it?

I still wanna know who killed me day 1 >.<

Oh wait, that's right. I don't have legs in this game-

*falls over*

owww....

But YAY, WE WIN :D

Roles and Pokemon:

Mafia Don* (Escavalier): Twilight Sparkle
Mafia Goon* (Huntail): InvaderSyl
Mafia Goon* (Tyranitar): Blaziking of the Keyblade
Bomb (Weezing): Wargle
Schizo (Clefable): Seritinajii
Doctor (Chansy): Superbird
Jailkeeper (Crustle): Legendaryseeker99
Inspector (Noctowl): Griffin
Watcher (Magnezone): Flower Doll
Nexus (Reuniclus): Spike
Vigilante (Honchkrow): Mai
Bus Driver (Kricketune): Terezi Pyrope
Brother (Nidoking): Whirlpool
Sister (Nidoqueen): Pig-serpent
Roleblocker (Mismagius): Chief Zackrai
Vengeful Townie (Gengar): Kirby-chan
Silencer (Ariados): Jack_the_PumpkinKing
Variable (Magikarp/Gyrados)*: RespectTheBlade

Good job Silver! I wasn't paying much attention after I died, honestly, and I didn't really suspect you all that much. It might've been the fact that you couldn't actually say the role or who you targeted-I really couldn't determine suspiciously faked night action frauds from nothing!- but I never really was that sure who was mafia and who was innocent!

Now for the logs to come up... did I get bus drivered or something? Because I'm pretty sure I targeted Blaziking, not Wargle!

Did you choose to give your killings a homestuck theme?

Thanks! It was hard to be convincing! I thought Zack would kill me off and they would win!

I gave them the Homestuck theme after I framed Terezi with the leet speak :3 And it felt very fitting to put "WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER" when I killed Zack! I panicked when I was the last one alive though, but it all payed off! :D

Back
Top Bottom