• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Mafia Win)

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Night 5)

Look at that. Now, look at Terezi's signature. Now back to that. Now Terezi's signature. See any coincidences? This wouldn't be the first time I've been right completely on speculation.

If you actually thought about it, why would they give themselves away like that? I'm not saying they wouldn't, cuz hey, maybe they would, but my point is they wouldn't be so dumb to do that.

And Terezi could be the bus driver, seeing their newest post.

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 6)

so you're the bus driver now? how would a Kriketune be a bus driver? it has no hands! (kidding, but seriously.) But honestly, explain to me how a Kriketune would be a bus driver.

See, I'd like to believe you, but you're not proving your case very well.

Also, I still find the chat speak/1337 speak incriminating.

What if I told you that I don't have any more evidence?

But if you don't believe me, go ahead and lynch me.

Maybe we still have a healer? It could be Kirby-Chan, since he hasn't died from not turning in an action.

I have an action, but I am not a healer. I forgot to send last night and I surprise I didn't get kill. I don't have much of a useful role.

Have you told us your pokemon yet? If you have I'll look for it, if not, can you tell us?

Sure, I guess. I'm Reuniclus.

... Actually now that I think about it, I also could have conceivably caused Syl's death on the first night... I can't say how, though, of course, but now that I realize this I'm kind of doubtful of Terezi's roleclaim. Then again my Pokemon's role isn't immediately apparent either, but at least it is moreso, I hope. I guess I'll go for Terezi Pyrope too, crossing my fingers here...

Last edited:

Cool, another Gen-V person. I don't think that the roles have anything to do with ability. Sturdy/Shell Armor would suggest that I would be some sort of Bulletproof, but I'm not.

Mine reflects my role somewhat, though you'd get a better idea just looking at the whole family and their Pokedex entries and their real-life counterparts or whatever, I think (if I'm allowed to give that much of a hint). I think the roles were assigned based on an overall feel rather than something specific like abilities.

The townies lead Terezi Pyrope up to the gallows and punctually kill them

Terezi Pyrope, a Kricketune, was innocent.

24 hours for night actions. Same death threat applies

Re: Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Day 7)

The villagers awaken to find Legendaryseeker99 dead by the fountain, the message from yesterday replaced with "how fun is this!!!!!!!! ::::)"

Legendaryseeker99, a Crustle, was innocent.

24 hours for discussion. Lynch required

Well.

Now there's just four of us... me, Kirby, Zackrai, and Twilight Sparkle.
No idea who to go for. :/ Guys? Any idea?

Maybe go for Kirby? He hasn't posted in a while (two day phases I think) and hasn't been helpful :/ I really have no idea :|

That works for me. And it still looks like my night action isn't going through... that's really strange.

Are you getting my PMs, Orngsumb?

He just posted last day phase, but no, he hasn't been really helpful... I don't think he'd admit to having an unhelpful role if he didn't want to get lynched, though. Or maybe he knew we'd think that! Ummm...

Hey Zackrai, I'm suspecting you kind of a little bit.. >:I What's your Pokemon, again? If Orngsumb weren't getting your PMs then you'd be dead or something, unless your night action isn't mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom