• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Mainly attracted here by the unbearably cute ponies. I guess I don't really have to join, seeing as it's open to "the whole goddamn forum", but *join*.

EDIt: 350th Post!

125-515.png

129987086745.jpg

130324976317.jpg

131199900845.jpg

(Uhm, yay!)

that feel when I don't want to watch anything more so than season 2

and the fact that it starts so soon is SO AWESUM ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

also, guess most of you haven't seen this yet, but somepony proposed marriage to somepony else via a video about MLP. yeah, most original and sweetest idea ever, and it's so beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTF7_Sh2poM

That has to be one of the sweetest things ever. I don't know if I would pick MLP to do that, but still, way better then something else he could have done.

Today I found out what channel the Hub was and watched the last ten minutes of The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I'm jut going to beat you all to the punch and do this for myself:

1293755149344-%28n1297337026278%29.jpg

Today I found out what channel the Hub was and watched the last ten minutes of The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

There is no episode titled "The Cutie Mark Crusaders".

There's also some (possibly rumors) leaked S2 information.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/src/131404441600.png

EDIT: Never mind - the above has since been deconfirmed.

Last edited:
*hugs Everglider*

I bid you a belated welcome.

Sorry for the hug is you are not a hugs person, I have been in a hug mood today.

I love hugs! And anyone who doesn't like 'em can go rot! *Hugs Rose* I'm in a "hug phase" where I HAVE TO HUG everyone! But I doubt it'll wear off.

My friend and I have decided to preform a song from My Little Pony, he wants the entire school to know of his brony status, so I agreed to help a fellow pony lover.

Any recommendations on which song we should do?

Giggle at the Ghostly!

I mean I'd say Winter Wrap-Up or Art of the Dress or At The Gala or something, but those are all songs that require knowledge of what's going on in the actual episode to 'get' them. If you know what I mean.

Also, Giggle at the Ghostly is awesome.

I started watching episode 1 a few hours ago just to see what all the fuss was about... somehow I'm now taking a short break before watching episode 14. It... sucked me in somehow. Yeah.

I'll go watch episode 14 now I guess. (This counts as joining, not that I actually need to say this. But I like acting redundant sometimes)

*jumps in* Oh hey ponies :D

I started watching the show for the lulz. Then I kept watching. And watching. And watching. And now I like it. I don't understand why I like it so much. I. Don't. Understand. oo;

But anway. I can't decide who's the best pony. Maybe all of them.

Back
Top Bottom