• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

That was... embarrassing.

Uh. The rave is canceled because I encountered problems, so sorry to those I messaged. :(

But the premier is in a week! :D

Ohmigosh the voice of Discord is John de Lancie! Now both Doctor Who and Star Trek crossovers can totally make sense at the same time.

!!!

Saw the teaser and ... Discord <3
So that's what happened to Q. Huh. All we need now is a pony voiced by Patrick Stewart and we're all set.

O.O...I watched it two weeks ago...I LOVE IT!

My little pony, my little pony, ah ah ah ah!
My little pony!
Twilight:I used to wonder what friendship could be.
Until you all shared this magic with me!

Rainbow:Big Adventure!

Pinkie:Tons of fun!

Rarity:A beautiful heart!

Applejack: Faithful and strong!

Fluttershy:Sharing kindness.

Twilight:It's an easy feat!
And magic makes it all complete!
Yeah, my little pony!
Do you all know your my very best friends!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I can't get The Hub on TV,
I plan on watching a stream shortly.
I'm so anxious for season two,
If I miss it, I don't know what I'll do...

...Well actually, that's not quite right.
I didn't get much sleep last night
So if I can't watch pony, instead
I think that I'll go back to bed.

EDIT:
That new episode was great.
I'd say 't'was worth the summer wait.
But another session, a whole long week?
More, now, please, I do beseech!

Last edited:
Ten minutes 'til pony :D!

I actually *have* the Hub, so now I'm getting ready (I actually made cupcakes, but they're ugly) and stuff.

best new introductory episode much? (plus one of the best episodes overall)

but I hate the cliffhanger. now one more full week to wait out the conclusion of this two-parter...

best new introductory episode much? (plus one of the best episodes overall)

but I hate the cliffhanger. now one more full week to wait out the conclusion of this two-parter...

picture.php

Yep, Discord is pretty awesome. As is Fluttershy. Not sure what happened to Luna though.

In other news, now I'm going to have nightmares about balloons ._.

I just watched the first episode of season 2 on YouTube, it was amazing! Discooorrddd <333

I watched it too just now! Ha ha, I liked Fluttershy in this episode too! Discord's attempt to fool her almost failing had me amused.

It was really good! A lot better than the first episode of Season 1. I may not know much about Star Trek, but I do know I like Discord. He was epic and had a cool voice. Can't wait until the conclusion, ahaha.

Oh, dear. The Return of Harmony, Part 1 was absolutely brilliant. I woke up quite early just so I could get everything done in time to watch it. I especially like Applie, Anger Pie, and Cruelshy. Greedity (credit to Glace) is quite nice, too. Nopony was able to see much of Rainbow Betrayal, so I cannot say whether I like her or not (not that I'm fond of Rainbow Dash, anyway). I wonder if Twilight will be affected at one point? Perhaps she'll disappear altogether, as she herself is magic, not just a part of her. Curioser and curioser. Discord, however, is just fantastic. I also enjoyed Princess Celestia's angry and hateful side. Very interesting.

I simply cannot wait for the second episode. Not only will I be able to rest after a long week of nothing but tests, but the second part/episode also airs on my birthday, September 24th. Quite the "birthday present" if you ask me. (Speaking of presents, I recently got that case filled with twelve mini ponies. Absolutely adorable.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom