• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naruto Fanclub

I don't get it.

Anyway, sometimes I might not be very active here because I'm distracted by Shippuuden on the Internet.

D: Shukaku died.

AND, I'm still not to the part with Shino and the rest D:

Just curious, but is anyone here besides me afraid of the Invisible Circus Act Treatment?

Yes, Darksong I need you to translate it to them. I can't type it. *goes yeep*

Er. Here, you can look here. It's not a spoiler for the show, really. Hidden Lotus. I'm not as much afraid of it as I think it's creepy.

Does anyone know what the number of the episode is where Shino and the rest come along in Shippuuden?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it. 33, right?

Last edited:
are you not on the internet?

Opposite of optomistic, sees eveything in a negative way. Example: Sees a slice of their favorite cheesecake and says, "Great, I'm gonna get fat!"

One time I had a dream that Naruto wasn't allowed onto a ferry because of Kyuubi no Youko. Darksong and I made friends with him :)

This was awhile ago, so it didn't have anything to do with Shippuuden except for the ship.

Do Naruto/Pokémon pictures count? If so, I have one of my favorite battle. Of course, I can't remember exactly what happened, so I just drew a random scene.

Photo30.jpg

On topic...

At first, Sasori moves funny. *limp gorilla*

Last night's dream:

We (darksong and I) did something at the entrance of a theater that included a rendevous with some other people, and then we were in some sort of class in the actual theater room, which sloped at about a 75-degree angle from the ground. Next thing I remember, we're inside a shop with our mom. When we leave, we explore this place with an arched entrance surrounded by walls, with a cobblestone floor. It's very small, probably about 70-foot perimeter, and Shikamaru's crouching behind one of the walls. We (Shikamaru joined us now) sneak through a few buildings and teleport to a tiny (and I mean perimeter 70 like the cobblestone place) tropical island. There I tell Shikamaru that he's so smart he should be able to get us out of here, and then he asks how smart he really is. I tell him his IQ is over 200, and he's all like "Wow I didn't know I was that smart." Apart from some sort of skydiving, the rest of the dream is irrelevant.

Now I think that Shikamaru's not so much of a gary-stu because (I think) of the fact that he doesn't know how smart he actually is.

Oh, and Shippuuden version Chouji was in there somewhere too.

^:DDDDDD LUUUCCKYYY.... I really miss Chouji at the moment (Neji, not so much because he had a lot of action).

Why do you always dream about Shikamaru?

I had a dream two nights ago that had to do with Ino, Chouji and Hinata (But they weren't Shippuuden version; Actually, I think Hinata was, but she was really short). I can't remember a lot of the details.

Well, you can't hear someone's tone of voice on the Internet.

Remember that this is all a guess, but...

Judging by when I had the dream about the number 55, Shippuuden will probably start in the first week of April here (which is either the second or the fourth, depending on whether it starts on Saturday or Thursday). If there are two episodes a week (starting on the fourth), we should get to 33 by... July 25th. o_O That's a lot longer than I expected... I hope my guess is wrong.

mffffff

I remember when I had the 'kissing naruto in a treehouse in the same neighborhood as ed edd and eddie lived' dream

Life scaring

My current favorite Naruto theme songs are 9 (Yura Yura) and 13 (Blue Bird) because I can sing them best. :D I'm planning to sing one at the yearly talent show in my class, if the limit is enough. It might be two minutes, which would be disappointing because then I would have to sing the shortened version.

I like 7 too, though. I'm horrible at 6 (No Boy No Cry, I think it was).

When it comes to dreams, I get spontaneous dreams but ones that make sense.

I don't dream about normal people any more, just their Shippuuden versions. Which, hopefully, is a good sign.

My mother's getting me volume 33 of the Naruto manga for Christmas. I've been waiting for ages :D I think it has Sai on the front, because I went to Uwajimaya about a month ago and looked at the cover.

No one is responding to my question.

What is your opinion on the ICAT? (Darksong, put it n Spoiler tags again)

The only reaction I'm expecting is: awesome. Opposite for me. They just HAD to ruin a perfectly good character. Either that or I just HAD to dislike it. At least Gai looks funny.

Back
Top Bottom