• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Member: Jewely

Jewel Espeon

is your favorite espeon.
Hey, I'm new here. Maybe some of you may know me... Anyway, you can probably call me Jewely or Jewel for short. Btw... I actully can't think of anything else to say.

Hey Jewely! *waves*

Lita used GLOMPTACKLE!
But it failed!
Lita used LAUGH!
Lita's happiness rose!
Lita used HI!
Lita said HI to Jewely!

Hello, hello, hello, Jewelness! They say I am Arylett, hmm! And I must commend you on your avatar! 'Tis a nice splice, I would say.

But welcome, welcome to the forums! (You get two welcomes!) Have a most pleasant time filled with much dances of merriment and chocolately treats of tastiness. Ahaha.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to TCoD. Please, leave your sanity at the door.

Also, Castform should get here soon. When he does, prepare for a welcome song

Welcome! I am the Eevee who shines. Tea is to your right, cod is to your left, and Seth shall be your host.

Uh... what am I supposed to do? They don't need a host to click a bunch of links.

Oh, well, uh, nevermind. Welcome, anyways! There's always the tea and cod...

...She's always showing off in front of the newbies. Don't mind her.

Hello. I do believe I'll forsake both of your pre-made nicknames, and call you Jesp instead. Anyway... yes. Hello.

Why hello there, Jewely, how are you?
Welcome to our cave,
Where dragonflies roam, tea and cod is consumed,
And in the bright sun we bathe.

If you're stuck on what else to say,
Why not tell us more about you?
I'm sure you're a very interesting person,
What sorts of things do you do?

Fear not, new friend, for you will see,
That nearly everyone her is great,
So talk around! Make some friends!
Quickly, before it's too late!

I hope to see you around the forums,
Wherever you may go,
Just remember - tea and cod!
That's one thing you should know!

Hello, Jewel, you know me from... THE PF DOMAIN!

Now, hi there and stay active.

(By the way, the forums are now TUH, go re-register.XD)

Back
Top Bottom