• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nicknames

My name's Melanie, so people mainly call me 'Mel'.

Online, I'm usually nicknamed as 'Salah', although other variations on Salamander have occurred (in one particularly painful instance, someone asked to call me 'Sally'. Dx)

Calcium. It's a long story, really, and an extended in-joke.

^ Nice.

Since my name is Rachel, I get Rach, Rachie, or the occassional "Ding-dong."

Mitch to 90% of my schoolmates, Mikey-moo to my older sister, and Mouse to my uncle.

Get caught calling me any of these and you die horribly.

My name's Melanie, so people mainly call me 'Mel'.

Online, I'm usually nicknamed as 'Salah', although other variations on Salamander have occurred (in one particularly painful instance, someone asked to call me 'Sally'. Dx)

That painful instance was me, right?
Anywho, I'm really nicknamed Philly, and I am sometimes called Lápiz, meaning Pencil in Spanish. I am called this because I keep a pencil behind my ear almost all the time.

Danni (to a bunch of people), Dannichu (online and among some friends) and Dee (to close friends and family).

My granddad used to call me Half-Pint because I'm so short X)

Grim to online friends and a select few.

Pickles to Jon, my other friend to differentiate each other. Also to a select few.

Mr. T to fellow Air Cadets.

Mil and Milla are my preferred nicknames. People started calling me Cam in high school and a girl at college does it to annoy me sometimes xD''

My brother once called me Millarymoos, he still does it when he wants to tease me...NOBODY EVER CALL ME THAT! O_o

My name's Julian, so people say Jewel or something. Then people say my last name, which I find extremely annoying.

Another nickname is Pablo (completely random). XD

o.o My friend's last name is Alessandro.

That's my sister's endearing term for "you idiot."

Oh, I am sorry about that.

In my family we do´not have such things, but we have more nicknames.

The ones for my brother are Lexi, Seb, Sebby, Alex, and Pinky (it is a long story ha ha!)

They call me Sandro or Sandy mot of the time,
but I am not complaining because it is not nearly that bad.

I manage to get quite a few nicknames. One of my favorites is Not Fish <3~ Sexy Waffle, Foons, and sporkeh are high on my list, too.

Back
Top Bottom